Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A four round mock

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/03/2...ill-grier/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-28-2019, 06:38 AM)Bullseye Wrote: https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/03/2...ill-grier/

Not a fan.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Holy farts that was awful. We would put the Modis building elevator out of service with that much use.

(03-28-2019, 08:40 AM)Mikey Wrote: Holy farts that was awful. We would put the Modis building elevator out of service with that much use.

I would even take the stairs at the Modis after this one.

Not a Metcalf fan at all plus mock trades in a mock draft are just silly, IMO.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I like Metcalf a lot but I still wonder why no one thinks Jacksonville would be a trade partner...

Give me the Bengals/Buffalo Trade...except I'd want a 3rd instead of a 4th

1st Round: TJ Hockenson - TE - Iowa
2nd Round: Jeffrey Simmons - DT - Mississippi St.
3rd Round: Paris Campbell - WR - OSU
3rd Round: Tytus Howard - OT - Alabama St.
3rd Round: Dawson Knox - TE - Ole Miss
4th Round: Michael Dieter - OG - Wisconsin

That 2nd Round has so many nice options I'd be happy with...Lawrence/Simmons/Lindstrom/McGary...we just get our RG/RT later and Simmons just has so much potential with Darius gone after this year.

But we would get a very potent TE Duo...a speedster WR that Flip can toy with...RT of the future..and RG of the future...and a Massive Potential DT that will have to be shelved for the year.

Ugh! That was awful!

I almost stopped looking after the Metcalf pick and was sorry I didn't after the Little pick. Worst mock I've seen yet for the Jaguars! As poorly as Caldwell has done with the majority of his drafts, I can't imagine even he would mess up this draft as badly as this mock draft!

(03-28-2019, 10:45 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: I almost stopped looking after the Metcalf pick and was sorry I didn't after the Little pick. Worst mock I've seen yet for the Jaguars! As poorly as Caldwell has done with the majority of his drafts, I can't imagine even he would mess up this draft as badly as this mock draft!

Yeah, the picks screamed someone from the Woody Paige school of team awareness. It's almost like the guy was targeting the absolute worst pics for us.

CBSSports:
1) Hockenson
2) give up 2nd round and acquired rams 3rd round pick to trade up to bottom of 1st, Marquise Brown
3) Darnell Savage
4) Andy Isabella

Offensive explosion with Foles and with still an entact top D.
Chaaaammmpppiiooonnnssshiiippppp

I'd go:

1. T.J. Hockenson TE
2. Chris Lindstrom OG
3. Darnell Savage FS
3. Anthony Johnson WR
4. Devin Singletary RB
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(03-28-2019, 12:56 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: CBSSports:
1) Hockenson
2) give up 2nd round and acquired rams 3rd round pick to trade up to bottom of 1st, Marquise Brown
3) Darnell Savage
4) Andy Isabella

Hate it.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Isn't Marquise Brown coming off a Lisfranc injury? If so, I wouldn't draft him, let somebody else rehab him.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

1) Hockenson
3) Darnell Savage
4) Andy Isabella

I'd be pissed...no OL and gave capital for a midget with a bad foot.

1) Hockenson
3) Darnell Savage
4) Andy Isabella

after the first round, it goes to the terlet.

I don't like Isabella, especially.  Some team is thinking he's the next Welker/Amendola/Edelman, but we've all seen what happens once those guys (Edelman excluded) don't have TB12 throwing to them.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2019, 09:00 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-29-2019, 08:48 AM)Mikey Wrote:
1) Hockenson
3) Darnell Savage
4) Andy Isabella

after the first round, it goes to the terlet.

I don't like Isabella, especially.  Some team is thinking he's the next Welker/Amendola/Edelman, but we've all seen what happens once those guys (Edelman excluded) don't have TB12 throwing to them.

Isabella is much better than those guys coming out.  Isabella had a great career.  The guy had over 200 yrs, 15 catches and 2 TDs against Georgia and the team with the best corner in college.  Isabella will be a star and by far the safest WR pick in the draft imo.  Isabella is also wicker and much faster than the 3 you mentioned

The way Foles likes to get the ball out fast he would thrive in Jax.

I'm kind of leaning towards Jawaan Taylor.

(03-29-2019, 08:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The guy had over 200 yrs

Maybe it's just cause he was so much more experienced than the kids that were having to cover him then.

(03-29-2019, 02:14 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 08:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The guy had over 200 yrs

Maybe it's just cause he was so much more experienced than the kids that were having to cover him then.

Yeah, nothing to do with his skillset lol.  The experience is a good thing

(03-29-2019, 03:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 02:14 PM)Upper Wrote: Maybe it's just cause he was so much more experienced than the kids that were having to cover him then.

Yeah, nothing to do with his skillset lol.  The experience is a good thing

I was just making a light joke about how you typo'd 200 yds into 200 yrs.

(03-29-2019, 03:08 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 03:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah, nothing to do with his skillset lol.  The experience is a good thing

I was just making a light joke about how you typo'd 200 yds into 200 yrs.

Ah, just caught that.  I might need glasses