Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MB Mock - Round Four

Can we just vote for the Bills now?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-18-2019, 09:28 AM)Dimson Wrote: Can we just vote for the Bills now?

Jags "State of the Franchise" starts in 45 minutes. Let's wait till that's over as it may bring the poster around to the board.

(04-18-2019, 09:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 09:28 AM)Dimson Wrote: Can we just vote for the Bills now?

Jags "State of the Franchise" starts in 45 minutes. Let's wait till that's over as it may bring the poster around to the board.

Well now can we finally vote?

(04-18-2019, 12:58 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 09:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags "State of the Franchise" starts in 45 minutes. Let's wait till that's over as it may bring the poster around to the board.

Well now can we finally vote?

Absolutely. I even messaged him and he was online.

I nominate TE Foster Moreau for the bills

(04-18-2019, 09:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:53 AM)Mikey Wrote: I applaud this pick as a fan. As a GM soon to be making a selection, I may have just said a curse word.

Smile

pick is on its way, sorry.

Yeah, I have to give it to Wood.  All in all it's been a good draft for the Jags.  Would of rather Adderley or Gardner in the 2nd but the 1st and 3rd were great picks.  Love the Beau pick too in the 4th.  The one player on D I was talking about was Joe Jackson, Miami DE.  He is the prototypical 4-3 De with really good production and great size out of the U.  If Jackson is there in the 4th it could be a steal and Campbells replacement.   The only reason I didn't draft him for Oak and NY is because I already drafted a DE
Well thank you very much!

I think my draft would have been better had Harry or Butler been available in round 2 but I like the draft none the less.

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 03:36 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I vote Darrell Henderson for the Bill's. McCoy is on the last year of his contract, probably Gores last year and a guy that can help take some pressure off Allen. Could easily go in the 3rd but great value and need in the 4th

(04-18-2019, 03:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I vote Darrell Henderson for the Bill's.  McCoy is on the last year of his contract, probably Gores last year and a guy that can help take some pressure off Allen. Could easily go in the 3rd but great value and need  in the 4th

Second.

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 07:26 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

(04-18-2019, 04:38 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 03:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I vote Darrell Henderson for the Bill's.  McCoy is on the last year of his contract, probably Gores last year and a guy that can help take some pressure off Allen. Could easily go in the 3rd but great value and need  in the 4th

Second.

Third let’s make it official.

The Ravens select Miles Sanders RB Penn State.

Pack is on the clock!

Carolina and Miami are on deck.

I nominate Chuma Edoga for the pack

(04-19-2019, 08:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: Carolina and Miami are on deck.

I am ok with that if Cleatwood keeps dragging his feet, lol.

(04-19-2019, 08:51 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 08:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: Carolina and Miami are on deck.

I am ok with that if Cleatwood keeps dragging his feet, lol.
Go for Chuma Edoga!

Panthers are on the clock!

Panthers select WR , Jakobi Meyers

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 02:39 PM by Dimson.)

Miami Dolphins select Jordan Ta'amu, QB, Ole Miss. The Dolphins wanted Grier but will settle for Ta'amu. Ta'amu has all the physical tools and will be allowed to develop his mental game as he backs up Fitzpatrick for a season or 2.

Falcons, Green Bay and then the Brownies are up next.

Can we vote please?

I nominate Mike Weber RB Ohio State as the Falcons pick.

(04-20-2019, 11:11 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I nominate Mike Weber RB Ohio State as the Falcons pick.
Second.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 11:16 AM by JagJohn.)

(04-20-2019, 11:11 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I nominate Mike Weber RB Ohio State as the Falcons pick.
Sure why not. +1.

Aka I can't be bothered to do any other research into this.