Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Draft Rumors and tweets

(04-25-2019, 09:20 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:30 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You think they would take William's over Oliver?

I think Oliver is there top guy if they don't go QB

Yeah I think he's better

You might but does the Gruden and Mayock?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2019, 10:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:20 AM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah I think he's better

You might but does the Gruden and Mayock?

Who knows. Its the former Bengals DC so he may well view Ed Oliver has being Geno Atkins in that scheme, but also they may view Hurst as being a good starting caliber 3 tech and Williams fits better. You'll be getting a stud either way

(04-25-2019, 10:18 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 10:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You might but does the Gruden and Mayock?

Who knows. Its the former Bengals DC so he may well view Ed Oliver has being Geno Atkins in that scheme, but also they may view Hurst as being a good starting caliber 3 tech and Williams fits better. You'll be getting a stud either way
I'm so over all of it lol

I just want the draft to be here so we can all criticize The Jags pick.... LIKE IT SHOULD BE

(04-25-2019, 10:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 10:18 AM)JackCity Wrote: Who knows. Its the former Bengals DC so he may well view Ed Oliver has being Geno Atkins in that scheme, but also they may view Hurst as being a good starting caliber 3 tech and Williams fits better. You'll be getting a stud either way

I just want the draft to be here so we can all criticize The Jags pick.... LIKE IT SHOULD BE

Yes, I'm so ready to move on from anticipating to complaining. It's been too long.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Falcons and Jags swapping picks in the 1st from #7 to #14 is picking up steam. They want Oliver

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 10:41 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-25-2019, 10:31 AM)PF* Wrote: Yes, I'm so ready to move on from anticipating to complaining. It's been too long.

Kind of like going from Dating to Marriage. HA !!

j/k .... been married over 20 years now Smile

(04-25-2019, 10:36 AM)JackCity Wrote: Falcons and Jags swapping picks in the 1st from #7 to #14 is picking up steam. They want Oliver

Cool -- hope we're smart enough to get something else in return -- lol

(04-25-2019, 10:36 AM)JackCity Wrote: Falcons and Jags swapping picks in the 1st from #7 to #14 is picking up steam. They want Oliver

Better be a 2nd/3rd added or a 2nd/next years 2nd.

But if Williams is gone I'd take the trade a gamble on Hockenson/J. Williams being there.

Don't Oliver have to be there for that to happen?  The only way I see that happening is if 3 QBs go before us

(04-25-2019, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Don't Oliver have to be there for that to happen?  The only way I see that happening is if 3 QBs go before us

Yeah. The other question is, would we really pass on Oliver?

I'm all over getting Hockenson and would even take him over Josh Allen, but not over Oliver. That said, I can see the Falcons trading up for Oliver as high as #5. The Bucs are looking for their LB... they'll take Devin White but I suspect they'd also be fine taking Devin Bush if White was gone. The Falcons spot is a little steep to try and get Devin Bush, but he might make it that far. That said, the Bucs may have offers if, for instance, Josh Allen makes it to #5 from a few teams, or from a team looking to snag a QB ahead of the Giants. 
'02

(04-25-2019, 11:00 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Don't Oliver have to be there for that to happen?  The only way I see that happening is if 3 QBs go before us

I'm all over getting Hockenson and would even take him over Josh Allen, but not over Oliver. That said, I can see the Falcons trading up for Oliver as high as #5. The Bucs are looking for their LB... they'll take Devin White but I suspect they'd also be fine taking Devin Bush if White was gone. The Falcons spot is a little steep to try and get Devin Bush, but he might make it that far. That said, the Bucs may have offers if, for instance, Josh Allen makes it to #5 from a few teams, or from a team looking to snag a QB ahead of the Giants. 
That too, if Oliver is there I don't think we trade back.  We would take him imo

(04-25-2019, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

I can see plenty of ways Oliver is still at 7 without 3 QBs.

1. Murray
2. Bosa
3. Q
4. Allen
5. White
6. Haskins

See. Easy.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 11:03 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-25-2019, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Don't Oliver have to be there for that to happen?  The only way I see that happening is if 3 QBs go before us

I think the Bucs would take Oliver over White.  I'll be shocked if Oliver is there at 7.  I think the Giants would take him too

I think the Bucs would take Oliver over White.  I'll be shocked if Oliver is there at 7.  I think the Giants would take him too

(04-25-2019, 10:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 10:18 AM)JackCity Wrote: Who knows. Its the former Bengals DC so he may well view Ed Oliver has being Geno Atkins in that scheme, but also they may view Hurst as being a good starting caliber 3 tech and Williams fits better. You'll be getting a stud either way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73tGe3JE5IU

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 11:35 AM by knarnn.)

https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/112...79424?s=21

FWIW coming from JLC

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/statu...01632?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 11:39 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-25-2019, 11:34 AM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/112...79424?s=21

FWIW coming from JLC

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/statu...01632?s=21

Good

What if Taylor fell to the 2nd like Cam did? If Cam fell to the 2nd its possible Taylor could.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/...69408?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 12:34 PM by knarnn.)

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1121...47872?s=20
Skins want Haskins.
Falcons want Oliver - or maybe not

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/...03904?s=21

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 12:14 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-get-fired

White wont be the BAP. Most think Tampa takes White over William's and Oliver but I don't see it. I hope they do take White though

Tony Pauline says he thinks Dillard will be the first OT off the board, possibly to Jacksonville at 7.

Would be a shock tbh

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 12:17 PM by The Real Marty.)

(04-25-2019, 08:06 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:58 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: I wonder what the Raiders will do as well, here's Rapoport:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1121375299780792321

Smoke to try to trade back?

I think probably so, because they kicked all the scouts out of their draft deliberations, to plug leaks, so the "source" of a rumor like that would have to be Mayock or Gruden, right?  Who else could leak that?