Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 5 Pick'em

And Deacon can suck it. Tongue

That is all

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Vikings over Texans

Colts over Bears

Dolphins over Titans

7-7 overall

2-1 this week

9-8 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

3 - 0 this week

10 - 7 overall

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

2-1, this week. 9-8 for year. Thanks stupid Fins

Quote:Vikings are going to crush the Texans.

Colts defeat Bears, but man I'm rooting for Da Bears.

Dolphins at home defeat Titans.

8-6 coming in. 2-1 this week. 10-7 overall.

2-1 this week.

10-7 overall.

Quote:Jacksonville on a Bye

No blotter activity, no freak accidents, and let's all survive the storm. The Defense is starting to come around now but there are some "moving parts" that need to be integrated in terms of Colvin, the Jack and Skuta Show, getting Odrick back up to speed, etc. I normally don't like early bye weeks but you take advantage where you can.

Finally! Two no-loss weekends in a row!

Houston @ Minnesota

Brock going up against that Defense?! That Scary Clown Kisser Thunderkyss is probably wearing his brown trousers in anticipation of this one. Houston has only given up seven sacks on the season, but I think that number goes up this week. They have a small advantage in that they get Minnesota coming off of a short week, but I don't think it matters. The Purple Mike Zimmers for the win.

That one got bad, didn't it? 42 pass attempts resulted in 184 yards. The YPA was, and my math may be a little off here, -842 yards / pass. That seems bad. WIN

Chicago @ Indianapolis

For the life of me I don't know why Indianapolis didn't take a bye week after their London game. They were already pretty banged up and this ain't helping none. They just dumped dead weight in the form of Cromartie and Moore as well. Haven't paid much attention to Chicago, but I think highly of Fox as a coach. I think he pencil whips Pagano in this one. Da Bears walk away victorious.

Much respect for Indianapolis to come away with the win here. Hopefully they gave Gus and Co. a gameplan idea or two. Luck was still sacked five times so it may be a minor miracle if the guy makes it to the halfway mark of the season. LOSS

Tennessee @ Miami
I can't imagine how much money ColtsWarriors would have to pay me to watch this game. I've seen Miami play a few times this year and they look bad. That being said, The Big Bags of Mularkey ain't looking all that great either. Is Mariota broken? Was that just a blip?Miami is getting three and a half at home on this one so who knows. Maybe Miami takes this one.

I have no idea what happened in this game other than the boxscore. Mariota seemed to have a good day as did the Defense. Maybe they'll keep Mularkey around for another season or two. Wouldn't that be something? LOSS

This week: 1 - 2

Overall: 11 - 6 (64.7%)

Quote:And Deacon can suck it. Tongue

That is all

Yeah yeah yeah. Enjoy your day pal. You get to play your Molly Hatchet LPs as loud as you want for the whole day.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Vikings over tinhorns

Bears over clots

Dolphins over tacks

*fingers crossed*

Overall: 6-8

I suck at this.

7-10 overall
Have you seen my baseball?

Congrats to everyone that went 3-0!

Week # 5 results: 2-1

Overall results 13-4

I was relatively confident that the Vikings would win against the Texans.   I went back and forth with the other two games during the week and ended up splitting them.

Quote:1-1 last week

7-7 overall

This week's picks:

Colts

Vikings

Fins

2-1 this week

9-8 overall

Woo-hoo,, finally over .500! (probably not for long though, lol)

2-1 This week.

11-6 overall.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

2-1 this week, figured the Phins when screw me over. 10-7 overall