Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrat Rep Admits He Just Wants to Stop Trump

(04-30-2019, 08:23 PM)mikesez Wrote: I had to go back and edit my reply to Malabar Jag and it should satisfy americus 2.0.
To err is human.
To come back to an anonymous internet thread and correct an error is rare indeed.

I'm saying this before I read your edited version so I'm not reacting to that.

It's never a bad thing to admit you're wrong, even on an anonymous internet thread. I've been a part of this community a lot longer than my "joined" date (I went on hiatus for awhile) and I've had to backtrack many times. The thing is, you have to be sure of what you're saying and be very clear or people will call you out. It's not done to be harsh, at least not on my part, it's done to keep you (and here I mean all of us) honest. Opinions and facts are not the same thing. 

I am someone who can be extremely literal so if you say something you'd better be able to back it up. In this case it was just two words that made your whole argument null and void to me. SOLE PURPOSE. That, and the fact that the story you linked to was saying the opposite of what you were saying. Maybe you didn't understand that or didn't care but I was going to call you out on it. It's not personal.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!