Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which LB lineup is most likely?
Jack (w) Ryan (m) Allen (s)
Jack (w) Ryan (m) Allen/ Jacobs combo
Q Williams (w) Jack (m) Ryan (s)
Q Williams (w) Jack (m) Ryan/Allen combo (s)
Journeyman/Williams (w) Jack (m) Allen (s)
Williams/combo (w) Jack (m) Allen/combo (S)
corn
blank #2
other
[Show Results]

LB Alignment if Telvin Doesn't Play - 2019

(05-17-2019, 11:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 09:20 AM)pirkster Wrote: If Jack doesn't improve greatly he should be replaced at MLB as quickly as possible.  He's nearly completely ineffective there.

Agreed. I still think he's a better fit at SAM or WILL. I can't help but circle back to his rookie season and 2nd year where they still had Paul moving back and forth inside with him and he just seemed a lot more natural there and he had a tendency to make splash plays when the opposing offense was starting to get caught sleeping. 

If he struggles I think it's Ryan inside for sure. Jack kicked back to WILL or SAM. And they figure out the opposite side of him with the two new rookies we have and Jacobs from last year. I keep saying it. And I'll continue to say it. Paddy Fisher out of Northwestern should be a Jaguar next year. That kid can play inside in the NFL. He'll be a solid MIKE from day one wherever he ends up being drafted.

Jack is not a better fit at sam than mike, of the 3 spots thats the one you want him playing the least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LB Alignment if Telvin Doesn't Play - 2019 - by JackCity - 05-17-2019, 05:44 PM