Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jags' Campbell, Jack support Telvin Smith's decision

(05-17-2019, 06:05 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 06:00 PM)Predator Wrote: No player is guaranteed to still be on the roster opening day. It's been that way since the beginning of the NFL. If you made that assumption when making your "investment" then it's your own stupid fault.

I did make that assumption.  I also made the assumption that housing prices in PVB would go up as would the stock market when I invested heavily in both 25 years ago.  I guess I need to take my losses along with a few of my wins.  Just didn't realize one of my losses would be a result of one of our most passionate players quitting on the team.

This isn't the housing or stock market. This is the NFL. The jags had multiple players under contract that won't be suiting up for us next season. Many a passionate players leave NFL teams every year. You would have thought in 25 years you would have figured that out by now.

If you made your "investment" based on who you want on the team, which you have had zero control over the last 25 years, then you are a pretty foolish investor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Jags' Campbell, Jack support Telvin Smith's decision - by Predator - 05-17-2019, 06:19 PM