Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Says Ilhan Omar Should Go Back to Africa

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 08:46 AM by B2hibry.)

(07-18-2019, 06:42 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 09:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Everyone has encountered situations where their race was used negatively against them. The difference is that black communities too often attribute bad experiences to their race. I also didn't say it doesn't play "no role whatsoever". I don't have to stipulate that racism exists every time I say racism isn't an issue. If Roof is your proof, then how does Emanual Samson play into that example? Can I play the race card now?

Besides, I'm not sure that I'd use a psychopathic murderer as proof that society is racist.

Willfully ignorant is accepting that "bad things happen" simply because they're black. Maybe you can clarify that last sentence; it seems like you're implying something else.

I'm white and I can honestly say, that has never worked against me. Maybe we live in two different worlds. I don't know for sure if it ever gave me an advantage, but it certainly never was used negatively against me.
You are but one person. Just like not ALL blacks have dealt with a race-related negative. This one-up race crap is what kills conversations. There are two specific people in this thread that are attempting to shut down discussion by stating in so many words that if you aren't black then don't bother replying. Ignorance at its finest. Anyways...

I'm white and grew up in Palm Beach County, specifically Riviera Beach and was bused to an H.S. Where I was part of the 2% white population. We moved on up my junior year to a place called Stacy Street which was a section 8 neighborhood where once again I was the minority. Blacks can, in fact, be racist, and I encountered hate many days until I tried out for the football team. Even then, it was a constant battle to protect my youngest brother, who was mentally challenged. He seemed to get jumped once a week. Even so, I didn't let it create hate towards any race, and most of my best friends were not white. Even to this day. In any case, the path you take is your choice alone, but self-induced generational issues in the black community provide challenges that most aren't willing to work beyond. To be clear, these issues aren't simply because they are black.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 08:55 AM by B2hibry.)

(07-18-2019, 07:51 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 07:29 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Can we get a specific example where your white race was used negatively against you? Maybe one where law enforcement sought you out specifically because of the way you look?
Like this instance.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-...ack-police

Not even conservative deference to law enforcement insulated him.  Blue lives didn't matter then, eh?
It happens to all races daily. It just doesn't make the news because it won't get the same noise that a black voice will get. If I'm being honest, that Sheriff on the other end is an idiot and milking this for everything he can. He has never been in an armed situation in all his years at the sheriff's department? Now he is emotionally scared? He didn't know the law well enough to know he isn't to be armed in a federal building? It's all BS and they were both stupid in this situation regardless of race!

How about this poor white guy? Racist cop!!
https://www.facebook.com/thebeachclubapp...970692217/

(07-17-2019, 10:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/federal-l...g4zpycoB-k

Puff post? Really? In any case, there are several reasons this doesn't apply to this situation but you already knew that.

(07-18-2019, 07:29 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 09:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Everyone has encountered situations where their race was used negatively against them. The difference is that black communities too often attribute bad experiences to their race. I also didn't say it doesn't play "no role whatsoever". I don't have to stipulate that racism exists every time I say racism isn't an issue. If Roof is your proof, then how does Emanual Samson play into that example? Can I play the race card now?

Besides, I'm not sure that I'd use a psychopathic murderer as proof that society is racist.

Willfully ignorant is accepting that "bad things happen" simply because they're black. Maybe you can clarify that last sentence; it seems like you're implying something else.
Can we get a specific example where your white race was used negatively against you? Maybe one where law enforcement sought you out specifically because of the way you look?

Sure. I, being a white dude, was pulled over on a late Friday night while going into my office for an overnight server conversion. My building is not far from the Philips Highway Walmart and the cop in question specifically said "we don't see many of you around here this time of night." Gave my car the walkaround treatment but didn't ask me to search it. Fortunately my business card showed that I had a compelling interest to be DWC in that part of town at 2am. Granted that was before much of the improvements to the area that make it the shining metropolis it is today, but I was stopped specifically because he thought I was a white guy trolling for hookers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 09:29 AM by Caldrac.)

(07-18-2019, 08:46 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 06:42 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm white and I can honestly say, that has never worked against me. Maybe we live in two different worlds. I don't know for sure if it ever gave me an advantage, but it certainly never was used negatively against me.
You are but one person. Just like not ALL blacks have dealt with a race-related negative. This one-up race crap is what kills conversations. There are two specific people in this thread that are attempting to shut down discussion by stating in so many words that if you aren't black then don't bother replying. Ignorance at its finest. Anyways...

I'm white and grew up in Palm Beach County, specifically Riviera Beach and was bused to an H.S. Where I was part of the 2% white population. We moved on up my junior year to a place called Stacy Street which was a section 8 neighborhood where once again I was the minority. Blacks can, in fact, be racist, and I encountered hate many days until I tried out for the football team. Even then, it was a constant battle to protect my youngest brother, who was mentally challenged. He seemed to get jumped once a week. Even so, I didn't let it create hate towards any race, and most of my best friends were not white. Even to this day. In any case, the path you take is your choice alone, but self-induced generational issues in the black community provide challenges that most aren't willing to work beyond. To be clear, these issues aren't simply because they are black.

I got called Mexican slurs in high school by white kids and black kids all the time. And I am not even remotely near Mexican blood wise or heritage wise. I also got targeted growing up in the Arlington and University area just for being white. Got my [BLEEP] kicked so hard by a group of kids when I was 14 I pissed blood that night. Another friend of mine had his nose so badly broken he still can't breath through it properly till this day.

It's a two way street. It may not come across EVERYBODY on the color spectrum known as race but there's certainly room for racism in every culture that I know of. No race is innocent of this. Whether modern or historical. 

I agree with the "1 UP" mentality though. Chris Rock joked about it best years ago. "Who suffered more? Jewish people or Black people? And every race will reach deeeeeep in their historical archives to top the other's suffering". Then he said something that had a profound effect on me as a kid. 

"Nobody got it as bad as the Native Americans that were already here. When's the last time you saw a Native American family on a weeknight or weekend eating at Red Lobster?". That stung. But it's an ugly truth. The trail of tears. It's one thing to be taken from your land and placed elsewhere. It's a whole different thing to have it taken away from you and reduced by numbers decade after decade after decade. 

I feel for those people. All of them. Regardless of color. I have some Minorcan blood in my veins. Some of my ancestors were here long before the U.S was founded. And they were used to develop St. Augustine and Smyrna or New Smyrna I believe at that time. Some of them tried to flee and were bound by ball and chain. I don't beat on my chest or stand on a soap box holding past crimes against the descendants of those people who had a hand in it. 

Time's change. I try though. I really, really, really [BLEEP] try to put myself in other people's shoes. I try to give back when I can. I try to be as reasonable and sympathetic as I can. But people these days sure as hell make that HARD to do.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-18-2019, 09:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:46 AM)B2hibry Wrote: You are but one person. Just like not ALL blacks have dealt with a race-related negative. This one-up race crap is what kills conversations. There are two specific people in this thread that are attempting to shut down discussion by stating in so many words that if you aren't black then don't bother replying. Ignorance at its finest. Anyways...

I got called Mexican slurs in high school by white kids and black kids all the time. And I am not even remotely near Mexican blood wise or heritage wise. I also got targeted growing up in the Arlington and University area just for being white. Got my [BLEEP] kicked so hard by a group of kids when I was 14 I pissed blood that night. Another friend of mine had his nose so badly broken he still can't breath through it properly till this day.

It's a two way street. It may not come across EVERYBODY on the color spectrum known as race but there's certainly room for racism in every culture that I know of. No race is innocent of this. Whether modern or historical. 

I agree with the "1 UP" mentality though. Chris Rock joked about it best years ago. "Who suffered more? Jewish people or Black people? And every race will reach deeeeeep in their historical archives to top the other's suffering". Then he said something that had a profound effect on me as a kid. 

"Nobody got it as bad as the Native Americans that were already here. When's the last time you saw a Native American family on a weeknight or weekend eating at Red Lobster?". That stung. But it's an ugly truth. The trail of tears. It's one thing to be taken from your land and placed elsewhere. It's a whole different thing to have it taken away from you and reduced by numbers decade after decade after decade. 

I feel for those people. All of them. Regardless of color. I have some Minorcan blood in my veins. Some of my ancestors were here long before the U.S was founded. And they were used to develop St. Augustine and Smyrna or New Smyrna I believe at that time. Some of them tried to flee and were bound by ball and chain. I don't beat on my chest or stand on a soap box holding past crimes against the descendants of those people who had a hand in it. 

Time's change. I try though. I really, really, really [BLEEP] try to put myself in other people's shoes. I try to give back when I can. I try to be as reasonable and sympathetic as I can. But people these days sure as hell make that HARD to do.

There's a lot of truth in that last statement. I'm very socially liberal, but man some of these people take their positions to such extremes that it turns me against them. It's not that they want the freedom to do as they please, they want everyone else to validate them as they do it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-18-2019, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 09:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I got called Mexican slurs in high school by white kids and black kids all the time. And I am not even remotely near Mexican blood wise or heritage wise. I also got targeted growing up in the Arlington and University area just for being white. Got my [BLEEP] kicked so hard by a group of kids when I was 14 I pissed blood that night. Another friend of mine had his nose so badly broken he still can't breath through it properly till this day.

There's a lot of truth in that last statement. I'm very socially liberal, but man some of these people take their positions to such extremes that it turns me against them. It's not that they want the freedom to do as they please, they want everyone else to validate them as they do it.

^^ This right here is the divide in today's climate. We're being told, and younger generations are being taught that you can only support one extreme or the other. The broad and honest space in between is where discussion focus should be. These newer politicians and in some case, older, have adopted the "extreme" mentality and labeled it progressive. We can't have an honest discussion until we can focus less on the extreme minority and more so on the broad and majority realities in the middle that are getting ignored. The focus on validating extreme positions or identity politics in itself is just crazy!

(07-18-2019, 09:50 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There's a lot of truth in that last statement. I'm very socially liberal, but man some of these people take their positions to such extremes that it turns me against them. It's not that they want the freedom to do as they please, they want everyone else to validate them as they do it.

^^ This right here is the divide in today's climate. We're being told, and younger generations are being taught that you can only support one extreme or the other. The broad and honest space in between is where discussion focus should be. These newer politicians and in some case, older, have adopted the "extreme" mentality and labeled it progressive. We can't have an honest discussion until we can focus less on the extreme minority and more so on the broad and majority realities in the middle that are getting ignored. The focus on validating extreme positions or identity politics in itself is just crazy!

It's really the fringes of each political field pushing and pulling people in certain directions. The Tiki torch guys on the right. The mask wearing cheap shot takers on the left with ANTIFA. They're all circling around the silent majority like sharks. The [BLEEP] up there in Portland and Seattle is a prime example of poor political leadership and policy. 

The climate needs to change. I think once we get through this circus, which may not be until after 2024, people will keep prodding along with this. It'll take a massive outbreak from one side of the fringe to cause a major shake up in the middle. We'll see in time I guess.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-18-2019, 07:09 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 11:09 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: The EEOC does not have the Constitutional power to create laws. That's reserved for Congress, and must be approved by the President. We are not supposed to be ruled by an unelected bureaucracy. The fact that the article states that the EEOC made the law without even noticing this problem is alarming.

It's well established law on the state and federal levels that agencies have the power to promulgate regulations that have the effect of law.  Not only can they can promulgate regulations, in many instances, are part of the process in settling anti discrimination claims in employment.   

Take an administrative law course,

It will do wonders for your understanding.

Until then, I leave you with this...

https://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/...ext=uclrev

Yes, there are lots of "well established" unconstitutional actions being propagated on the general public by those in power.

Just because some communists in the EEOC decided to claim that nationality=race doesn't make it true, anymore than repealing the law of gravity will allow you to fly. And in the case you presented, it was the application of nationality to hiring, so not exactly the same thing.

And I'll leave you with this:

[Image: 67182853_538050753399523_476372596233024...e=5DAD5E71]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-17-2019, 11:28 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Funny how democrats care about black lives... until it doesn't fit their "we are the enlightened saviors narrative" when you actually examine their policies.  You find out that half the black mothers in major cities run by your party are so desperate and hopeless that they have to resort to killing their unborn children and you just shrug it off as "oh well its legal"

Slavery was legal...  Did that make it okay?  What about segregation?  Was that okay?  

500k slaves imported tot his country: Worst sin in the history of the planet and has to be brought up with every policy decision or public comment for the indefinite future of the republic. 

20 million minorities killed by abortion: Hey...  It's legal.  Invalidating the humanity of one person to serve the economic whims of another... COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY!!!  So brave...  SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Abortion and murder are not the same. Until you understand that--and you never will--you'll continue to cling desperately to this pathetic narrative that abortion is the cause of racism. How about looking at the actual causes of racism: scumbags who never left the 1880s and rich white folks who have been quietly working to keep minorities from being truly equal since the dawn of American society. Redlining has already been brought up in this thread. Please, explain to me how abortion caused redlining.

On cue, America's sweetheart (Ilhan Omar) introduces a resolition to support the boycott divest and sanction movement against ??. Because as she put it " our country has a rich history of boycotting regimes like Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1941"

#maga
#trump4thewin
#loveitorleaveit

(07-18-2019, 10:39 AM)jj82284 Wrote: #loveitorleaveit

Yes, let's all piss on the First Amendment by telling everyone who exercises the right to free speech that they should all just [BLEEP] right off to another country. That sounds almost Stalinist of you.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 11:02 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-18-2019, 10:44 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 10:39 AM)jj82284 Wrote: #loveitorleaveit

Yes, let's all piss on the First Amendment by telling everyone who exercises the right to free speech that they should all just [BLEEP] right off to another country. That sounds almost Stalinist of you.

Yes, because elected congress members should be held to the same standards as Billy Bob Joe in Palatka.

I guess with your latest radical turn, you are fine with congresswomen describing 9/11 as "some people did something", because we wouldn't want to infringe on her 1st amendment rights.

(07-18-2019, 10:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 10:44 AM)TJBender Wrote: Yes, let's all piss on the First Amendment by telling everyone who exercises the right to free speech that they should all just [BLEEP] right off to another country. That sounds almost Stalinist of you.

Yes, because elected congress members should be held to the same standards as Billy Bob Joe in Palatka.

I guess with your latest radical turn, you are fine with congresswomen describing 9/11 as "some people did something", because we wouldn't want to infringe on her 1st amendment rights.

It's their right to describe it that way. They're idiots, but there's no Constitutional restriction on being stupid.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 11:11 AM by mikesez.)

(07-18-2019, 10:17 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 07:09 AM)Bullseye Wrote: It's well established law on the state and federal levels that agencies have the power to promulgate regulations that have the effect of law.  Not only can they can promulgate regulations, in many instances, are part of the process in settling anti discrimination claims in employment.   

Take an administrative law course,

It will do wonders for your understanding.

Until then, I leave you with this...

https://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/...ext=uclrev

Yes, there are lots of "well established" unconstitutional actions being propagated on the general public by those in power.

Just because some communists in the EEOC decided to claim that nationality=race doesn't make it true, anymore than repealing the law of gravity will allow you to fly. And in the case you presented, it was the application of nationality to hiring, so not exactly the same thing.

EEOC was created by the 1965 Civil Rights Act.  This Act puts discrimination based on race in the same category with discrimination based on national origin.  So no, they are not the same thing, but yes, the law treats them as the same and has for over 50 years.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-18-2019, 10:36 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 11:28 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Funny how democrats care about black lives... until it doesn't fit their "we are the enlightened saviors narrative" when you actually examine their policies.  You find out that half the black mothers in major cities run by your party are so desperate and hopeless that they have to resort to killing their unborn children and you just shrug it off as "oh well its legal"

Slavery was legal...  Did that make it okay?  What about segregation?  Was that okay?  

500k slaves imported tot his country: Worst sin in the history of the planet and has to be brought up with every policy decision or public comment for the indefinite future of the republic. 

20 million minorities killed by abortion: Hey...  It's legal.  Invalidating the humanity of one person to serve the economic whims of another... COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY!!!  So brave...  SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Abortion and murder are not the same.

That is nothing more than your opinion.

(07-18-2019, 11:03 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 10:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes, because elected congress members should be held to the same standards as Billy Bob Joe in Palatka.

It's their right to describe it that way. They're idiots, but there's no Constitutional restriction on being stupid.

So you're saying that they have the right to say what they want but no one else has the right to tell them to get bent? Sounds like a big old double standard, either everyone is free to say what they want or only those supported by a majority or the law will be.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 11:30 AM by TJBender.)

(07-18-2019, 11:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 10:36 AM)TJBender Wrote: Abortion and murder are not the same.

(07-18-2019, 11:03 AM)TJBender Wrote: It's their right to describe it that way. They're idiots, but there's no Constitutional restriction on being stupid.

So you're saying that they have the right to say what they want but no one else has the right to tell them to get bent? Sounds like a big old double standard, either everyone is free to say what they want or only those supported by a majority or the law will be.

Joe Schmo saying "send these women back where they came from" is very different from the President saying that. When Joe Schmo says it, it's one man's opinion and protected (if idiotic) speech. When the President says it, it's a threat.

And abortion and murder being synonymous is entirely yours.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 11:39 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-18-2019, 11:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 10:36 AM)TJBender Wrote: Abortion and murder are not the same.

(07-18-2019, 11:03 AM)TJBender Wrote: It's their right to describe it that way. They're idiots, but there's no Constitutional restriction on being stupid.

(07-18-2019, 11:29 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 11:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That is nothing more than your opinion.

Joe Schmo saying "send these women back where they came from" is very different from the President saying that. When Joe Schmo says it, it's one man's opinion and protected (if idiotic) speech. When the President says it, it's a threat.

But you are defending a congresswomans right to downplay 9/11!!!!!

Also, you continue to not use the rest of the quote from POTUS. You are literally echoing the MSM.

(07-18-2019, 11:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 11:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That is nothing more than your opinion.

(07-18-2019, 11:29 AM)TJBender Wrote: Joe Schmo saying "send these women back where they came from" is very different from the President saying that. When Joe Schmo says it, it's one man's opinion and protected (if idiotic) speech. When the President says it, it's a threat.

But you are defending a congresswomans right to downplay 9/11!!!!!

Also, you continue to not use the rest of the quote from POTUS. You are literally echoing the MSM.

It's her right to downplay 9/11 just as it's Trump's right to say that the white males marching with tiki torches and chanting anti-Semitic slogans were very fine people. You can be stupid and still be Constitutionally protected. You cannot incite violence and remain within the coverage of the First Amendment. The "workplace harassment" garbage is just that, garbage. But when a President tells four women belonging to various minorities (three of whom were born here and the fourth was naturalized) to go back where they came from, it's a threat. "Love it or leave it" from the Drifter is just a parrot repeating his favorite buzzwords, but when the President says it and means it, it's a threat. 

The sheer number of people in this thread dismissing, downplaying, even pushing the boundaries of defending racism, saying that minorities bring it on themselves, placing false equivalency between white men being arrested while not acknowledging that it happens much more frequently with black men, even saying that abortion is the reason the black community is so badly left behind, it all blows my mind that I'm reading this from some of you. I thought better of you, but I guess I'm starting to really see who here thinks for themselves and who here just repeats what Donald Trump or AOC tells them to say. This board is starting to feel a little too much like Twitter.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 12:02 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-18-2019, 11:50 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 11:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: But you are defending a congresswomans right to downplay 9/11!!!!!

It's her right to downplay 9/11 just as it's Trump's right to say that the white males marching with tiki torches and chanting anti-Semitic slogans were very fine people. You can be stupid and still be Constitutionally protected. You cannot incite violence and remain within the coverage of the First Amendment. The "workplace harassment" garbage is just that, garbage. But when a President tells four women belonging to various minorities (three of whom were born here and the fourth was naturalized) to go back where they came from, it's a threat. "Love it or leave it" from the Drifter is just a parrot repeating his favorite buzzwords, but when the President says it and means it, it's a threat. 

The sheer number of people in this thread dismissing, downplaying, even pushing the boundaries of defending racism, saying that minorities bring it on themselves, placing false equivalency between white men being arrested while not acknowledging that it happens much more frequently with black men, even saying that abortion is the reason the black community is so badly left behind, it all blows my mind that I'm reading this from some of you. I thought better of you, but I guess I'm starting to really see who here thinks for themselves and who here just repeats what Donald Trump or AOC tells them to say. This board is starting to feel a little too much like Twitter.

I am better trying to understand your position here. You said the president made a threat? How is so? He simply said if you don't like it here, leave. Go back and fix Somalia and come back and tell us how you did it. There is nothing racist there.

Also, if you are upset at your perception of people brushing off "racism", blame the democratic party for taking identity politics out of the galaxy and minimizing what true racism really is.

Everything can't be racist TJ.

(07-18-2019, 11:50 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 11:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: But you are defending a congresswomans right to downplay 9/11!!!!!

Only in the political forum. It's toxic over here. I'll give you that one. But what did you expect? That's literally the political aspect of our Country. It's never been pretty. And it'll take a colossal effort (Which I have no faith in neither the Republicans nor Democrats achieving based on their outstanding levels of effort put in over the years) to bring it all back into the middle at a philosophical level and less of a clown and circus act pretending it's a high school prom king and queen vote every four years. 

I agree with some of your views though. But I won't let someone's views on race, religion and politics cloud my entire opinion on them. You have to learn how to take in the bad with the good. I think you're more than capable of that. It's good to have people like you in this forum. It adds healthy perspective. Embrace everyone's differences. Don't shy away from it. Not until they at least start threatening you with biker chains and ice cream cones or tiki torches and eviction notices. 

[Image: giphy.gif]