Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bit too early predictions thread

Chiefs - L
@Texans - W
T*tans - W
@Denver - W
@Panthers - L
Saints - L
@Bengals - W
Jets - W
Texans -W
@Colts - L
@T*tans- L
Bucs - L
Chargers - L
@Oakland - W
@Atlanta - W
Colts - L
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-07-2019, 01:45 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: Chiefs - L
@Texans - W
T*tans - W
@Denver - W
@Panthers - L
Saints - L
@Bengals - W
Jets - W
Texans -W
@Colts - L
@T*tans- L
Bucs - L
Chargers - L
@Oakland - W
@Atlanta - W
Colts  - L
The first 6 games are a major concern for me.  If we can get through that stretch 3-3 or better like you have here, I will be pretty happy going into the last ten games.

However, we have matched up with the Colts very well the past few years. 

We are 5-3 over the last eight games against them, and the three games we lost we shouldn't have.  At minimum we get a split with them.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(08-07-2019, 01:57 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
@Texans - W
T*tans - W
@Denver - W
@Panthers - L
Saints - L
@Bengals - W
Jets - W
Texans -W
@Colts - L
@T*tans- L
Bucs - L
Chargers - L
@Oakland - W
@Atlanta - W
Colts  - L
The first 6 games are a major concern for me.  If we can get through that stretch 3-3 or better like you have here, I will be pretty happy going into the last ten games.

However, we have matched up with the Colts very well the past few years. 

We are 5-3 over the last eight games against them, and the three games we lost we shouldn't have.  At minimum we get a split with them.

I'm not into making predictions, but I feel the same way about the first 6 games.  Pretty brutal on paper, and a .500 record coming out of those would feel like a win.  
Of course we would have to handle our business with the teams we're supposed to beat after that to build some momentum going into a critical 3 game stretch against division opponents.  That looks like an opportunity to potentially take control of the division...  Or get buried by it.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 04:35 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

@Texans - W
T*tans - W
@Denver - W
@Panthers - L---W
Saints - L
@Bengals - W
Jets - W
Texans -W
@Colts - L
@T*tans- L
Bucs - L---W
Chargers - L
@Oakland - W
@Atlanta - W
Colts  - L---W

I think we have a legit Defense to handle the Panthers and Bucs offense.  If we can play good D and have our offense do average to above average, those are easily Wins.  The colts should definitely be a split series.  I actually think we split with every team in the division this year.  That takes us to 9 wins, unless we sweep one of them, then 10-6 with a Playoff birth.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 07:48 AM by imtheblkranger.)

19-0

Undefeated until we're not.

Chiefs - W
@Texans - L
T*tans - W
@Denver - L
@Panthers - W
Saints - L
@Bengals - W
Jets - W
Texans -W
@Colts - W
@T*tans- L
Bucs - W
Chargers - W
@Oakland - L
@Atlanta - W
Colts - L

10-6 assuming we maintain relative health on the OL and of course assuming Foles and Fournette are available for the majority of the season
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 09:37 AM by Kane.)

Chiefs - L
@tinhorns- L
tacks- W
@Denver - W
@Panthers - W
Saints - L
@Bengals - W
Jets - W
tinhorns-W
@clots- W
@tacks- L
Bucs - W
Chargers - L
@Oakland - W
@Atlanta - W
clots- W

11-5

(07-29-2019, 05:59 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Chiefs-W
@Texans- W
T*tans stinking flaming tacks- W
@Denver- W
@Panthers- W
Saints- W
@Bengals - W
Jets- W
Texans- W
@Colts- W
@T*tans  stinking flaming tacks- W
Bucs- W
Chargers (of course)- W
@Oakland- W
@Atlanta- W
Colts - W

first of all this will never ever ever happen with jags. nfl won't alloew them to go 16-0.  if your going to dream though you got to dream bigger like this. 16-0 you get to go to the super bowl with familey,and serveal friends in a limo,you won the biggest jackpot that was ever put out in the lottry,you get to go on field meet all of the players get evenyones autographs.   you get to run out of tunnel with team mascot,and team at the super bowl,and the jags become the first team in nfl history to shut out there oppenet in the super bowl,and all the fans get a all paid expenise trip to disney for the shut out. you got to dream bigger. the postive thinking there is really nice,but 16-0 will never happen again unless its the nfls poster boy bradys patriots.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 12:34 PM by RicoTx.)

(08-08-2019, 11:18 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 05:59 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Chiefs-W
@Texans- W
T*tans stinking flaming tacks- W
@Denver- W
@Panthers- W
Saints- W
@Bengals - W
Jets- W
Texans- W
@Colts- W
@T*tans  stinking flaming tacks- W
Bucs- W
Chargers (of course)- W
@Oakland- W
@Atlanta- W
Colts - W

first of all this will never ever ever happen with jags. nfl won't alloew them to go 16-0.  if your going to dream though you got to dream bigger like this. 16-0 you get to go to the super bowl with familey,and serveal friends in a limo,you won the biggest jackpot that was ever put out in the lottry,you get to go on field meet all of the players get evenyones autographs.   you get to run out of tunnel with team mascot,and team at the super bowl,and the jags become the first team in nfl history to shut out there oppenet in the super bowl,and all the fans get a all paid expenise trip to disney for the shut out. you got to dream bigger. the postive thinking there is really nice,but 16-0 will never happen again unless its the nfls poster boy bradys patriots.

Why do you keep saying this stupid crap?  It's dumb.  Really dumb.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 07:06 PM by snowwolf776.)

I didn't say jags will go 16-0. someone else did.  as far as brady being nfls poster boy we all know its true.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 07:14 PM by I am Yoda.)

Chiefs L
@Texans L
T*tans W
@Denver W
@Panthers W
Saints L
@Bengals W
Jets W
Texans W
@Colts L
@T*tans  W
Bucs W
Chargers (of course) L
@Oakland W
@Atlanta W
Colts  L

So I'm predicting 10-6 with my teal colored glasses.  Without, we split with the Tacks and lose to ATL.  8-8
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(07-29-2019, 11:53 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: So were at the best part, training camps opening, hype and hope. 32 teams thinking they have a shot, everyone's 'healthy', the skys the limit. 

So how are we feeling? So this is the schedule:

Chiefs
@Texans
T*tans
@Denver
@Panthers
Saints
@Bengals 
Jets
Texans
@Colts
@T*tans
Bucs
Chargers (of course)
@Oakland
@Atlanta
Colts 

That schedule looks tricky on paper but if we can get past those first 7 games at 4-3 then we have a nice mid season run that can get us rolling for that west coast trip and Atlanta. 

Health will be the biggest factor, we cant keep losing guys at one position, that kills any team. We can go 10-6 or 9-7 which may get us through in the South.

A lot of evenly matched teams this year.

That schedule is TOUGH, no way around that fact unless a few of those teams that were good last year end up being bad this year (which does happen about every season).

Guys, I don’t think we’re making the playoffs this year. Foles will be so much easier to watch than Bort, but we need a bonafide WR.

If Fournette can get around 1500 yards and 15 TDs. Foles will need a 30 and 6 type of year. Westbrook Chark and Pryor will all need around 700 yards.

Oliver and Swaim will need around 500 and 4 combined. Campbell and Yan will need 10 each. And Ramsey and Bouye will need 6 each for us to have a chance.

Our offense is going to be 2008’ish.

(08-08-2019, 07:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I didn't say jags will go 16-0. someone else did.  as far as brady being nfls poster boy we all know its true.

No, but your "NFL won't allow" narrative is really stupid.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

no team is this bad,and this stiped can't even score.

(08-08-2019, 12:32 PM)Rico Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 11:18 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: first of all this will never ever ever happen with jags. nfl won't alloew them to go 16-0.  if your going to dream though you got to dream bigger like this. 16-0 you get to go to the super bowl with familey,and serveal friends in a limo,you won the biggest jackpot that was ever put out in the lottry,you get to go on field meet all of the players get evenyones autographs.   you get to run out of tunnel with team mascot,and team at the super bowl,and the jags become the first team in nfl history to shut out there oppenet in the super bowl,and all the fans get a all paid expenise trip to disney for the shut out. you got to dream bigger. the postive thinking there is really nice,but 16-0 will never happen again unless its the nfls poster boy bradys patriots.

Why do you keep saying this stupid crap?  It's dumb.  Really dumb.

It's his bit. at this point, it's just become white noise in the background, just scroll down and move on to the next post. He ain't gonna change.
I kinda like that we can appeal to reasonable posters and the tinfoil hat crowd at the same time. It's good to be diverse. Diverse team in da league, amirite?

Chiefs L
@Texans L
T*tans L
@Denver W
@Panthers L
Saints L 
@Bengals  W
Jets W
Texans W
@Colts L
@T*tans L
Bucs W
Chargers (of course) W
@Oakland W
@Atlanta W
Colts  W

9-7.  If Foles gets injured, we do way worse.  But I'll take 9-7.

Chiefs W
@Texans W
T*tans L
@Denver W
@Panthers L
Saints L
@Bengals W
Jets W
Texans L
@Colts W
@T*tans L
Bucs W
Chargers W
@Oakland W
@Atlanta W
Colts W

11-5 imho barring injuries. We'll sweep the Colts and get swept by the Titans (although I hope not). We'll split with the Texans, and I think we'll steal one against the Chiefs week 1, if Bortles hadn't melted down we win that game easy, that was Mahomes worst game as a pro and while they're stagnant (lost Hunt though) we only got better tbh.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(07-29-2019, 09:24 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: My heart says 12-4 and a bye week. My head sees a mediocre regular season QB, the second coming of Trent Richardson at running back, and an offensive line that isn't even healthy right now. I could see another 5-6 win season and a thorough house cleaning.

This looks about right. A few injuries on the defense and this team's lack of depth will be exposed.

(08-10-2019, 07:14 AM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 09:24 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: My heart says 12-4 and a bye week. My head sees a mediocre regular season QB, the second coming of Trent Richardson at running back, and an offensive line that isn't even healthy right now. I could see another 5-6 win season and a thorough house cleaning.

This looks about right. A few injuries on the defense and this team's lack of depth will be exposed.

Good to know I'm not the only one with a healthy but of skepticism regarding the moves this organization has been making.