Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tytus Howard at LG For Tinhorns

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 08:45 PM by Bullseye.)

http://www.texanstalk.com/posts/2966090/

I can't talk too much junk at this point, because there is a long way to go, and as it stands now, J. Taylor is 2nd team and Cam Robinson is still recovering from ACL surgery.

But is has to be troubling on some level to see Howard in at LG instead of LT.

Meanwhile, in a different thread, Texans' 2nd round pick Max Scharping is struggling.

http://www.texanstalk.com/posts/2965992/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-29-2019, 08:40 PM)Bullseye Wrote: http://www.texanstalk.com/posts/2966090/

I can't talk too much junk at this point, because there is a long way to go, and as it stands now, J. Taylor is 2nd team and Cam Robinson is still recovering from ACL surgery.

But is has to be troubling on some level to see Howard in at LG instead of LT.

Meanwhile, in a different thread, Texans' 2nd round pick Max Scharping is struggling.

http://www.texanstalk.com/posts/2965992/

Jawan Taylor will be our day one starting RT w/o a doubt. The coaching staff is simply making him earn it and C-Rob is further along than what we know. They're being seriously cautious w/all players. In some cases, too cautious.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Not troubling at all or shocking.. just part of the plan to start the rookies inside and then eventually move them outside. Remember these rookies played at smaller programs. Even Duane Brown split time at LT his rookie season.

(07-30-2019, 09:43 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Not troubling at all or shocking.. just part of the plan to start the rookies inside and then eventually  move them outside. Remember these rookies played at smaller programs. Even Duane Brown split time at LT his rookie season.

That makes sense, and the reviews for Howard at G have been very good.

Having said that, nothing personal, but I hope you guys spectacularly missed with those guys.

Laughing

Probably had to move them inside after seeing them get hammered by J.J Watt and Jadeveon Clowney on the outside.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-30-2019, 04:52 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Probably had to move them inside after seeing them get hammered by J.J Watt and Jadeveon Clowney on the outside.

I thought Clowney is still holding out.  Did he report?

No clue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."