Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Newly released FBI documents on Steele dossier, FISA applications are 'devastating'

Looks like it's all falling apart for the Democrats......

Newly released FBI documents on Steele dossier, FISA applications are 'devastating'

Fox News contributor and "Spygate" author Dan Bongino said newly released FBI documents are "devastating" for those who initiated the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016, claiming an "information laundering operation" is being uncovered.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dan-bongin...evastating
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now will they do anything with this "devastating" evidence remains to be seen. The deep state is VERY deep.

(08-09-2019, 11:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now will they do anything with this "devastating" evidence remains to be seen. The deep state is VERY deep.

You and your mentor Sean have been talking about this for years now ... yet nothing ever happens.

Good to see you have the classic either-way excuse; I see you've learned from the best politicians. If nothing happens - because there is nothing there - you just say it's more proof of the Deep State. And the yahoos will buy it! You ought to run for office. You've learned all the tricks.

You can always tell when Donald has had a really bad week. Sean and Laura, et. al., fall back on the Obama taped me, etc. (remember that lie?) and act like it's 2016 all over again.

Too bad your soul brother Tucker (always the safe haven for white nationalists) Carlson had to go on "vacation". I guess you'll be stuck with watching tapes of his old shows. I'm sure you have all of them.

Enjoy your weekend!
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(08-09-2019, 01:04 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 11:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Now will they do anything with this "devastating" evidence remains to be seen. The deep state is VERY deep.

You and your mentor Sean have been talking about this for years now ... yet nothing ever happens.

Good to see you have the classic either-way excuse; I see you've learned from the best politicians. If nothing happens - because there is nothing there - you just say it's more proof of the Deep State. And the yahoos will buy it! You ought to run for office. You've learned all the tricks.

You can always tell when Donald has had a really bad week. Sean and Laura, et. al., fall back on the Obama taped me, etc. (remember that lie?) and act like it's 2016 all over again.

Too bad your soul brother Tucker (always the safe haven for white nationalists) Carlson had to go on "vacation". I guess you'll be stuck with watching tapes of his old shows. I'm sure you have all of them.

Enjoy your weekend!

Trumpettes will never understand that anyone who knew anything about Trump over the years, especially what he was (and is) up to with the Russians, would of course have an anti-Trump bias so strong they wouldn't want him to be president. That isn't proof that anyone lied.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

[Image: Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg]
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-09-2019, 02:56 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [Image: Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg]

I know man. Sometimes you gotta wonder if some of these people are serious or if its just the worlds longest troll job.

(08-09-2019, 02:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 02:56 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [Image: Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg]

I know man. Sometimes you gotta wonder if some of these people are serious or if its just the worlds longest troll job.
Ostracized
if they are for real in the pic and in USA this pose backfires 

“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

Those are all folks who think what the Russians did was inconsequential.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(08-09-2019, 10:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Those are all folks who think what the Russians did was inconsequential.

Exactly!!!!   Using a British cut out to spread disinformation about a presidential candidate to our intelligence agencies is a serious breach of our democracy.  Glad to see uve come around.

(08-10-2019, 08:38 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 10:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Those are all folks who think what the Russians did was inconsequential.

Exactly!!!!   Using a British cut out to spread disinformation about a presidential candidate to our intelligence agencies is a serious breach of our democracy.  Glad to see uve come around.

Lets not forget that it was all bought and paid for by the campaign of the candidate RJ voted for.

(08-09-2019, 11:20 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Looks like it's all falling apart for the Democrats......

Fox News contributor and "Spygate" author Dan Bongino said newly released FBI documents are "devastating" for those who initiated the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016, claiming an "information laundering operation" is being uncovered.

I read the article.  There's not a whole lot of anything in it, except a guy who says he has seen some documents claims they are devastating.  But even what he claims to have seen isn't that devastating.  I suppose it's fodder for people who want to believe what they want to believe.  

This is a weekly event.  First the Democrats claim they have uncovered stuff that will surely bring down Trump.  Then the next week some guy shows up on Fox News and claims he has stuff that will surely expose the Russia investigation as a witch-hunt or a hoax.  And nothing ever comes of any of it.

(08-10-2019, 08:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 11:20 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Looks like it's all falling apart for the Democrats......

I read the article.  There's not a whole lot of anything in it, except a guy who says he has seen some documents claims they are devastating.  But even what he claims to have seen isn't that devastating.  I suppose it's fodder for people who want to believe what they want to believe.  

This is a weekly event.  First the Democrats claim they have uncovered stuff that will surely bring down Trump.  Then the next week some guy shows up on Fox News and claims he has stuff that will surely expose the Russia investigation as a witch-hunt or a hoax.  And nothing ever comes of any of it.

It's all getting pretty tiresome.

Yeah, I typically ignore articles/videos that have the word devastating or destroyed in them. They are very rarely anything other than clickbait.