Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Mass Shooting The Left Doesn’t Want To Mention

Another Mass Shooting The Left Doesn’t Want To Mention

The anti-gun media has been heavily focused on the shootings in El Paso and, to a lesser extent, Dayton. They have been for over a week. Only the death of Jeffrey Epstein has shifted the media’s attention away from those two incidents to any significant degree.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/08/13...8q7yoxRItM
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Speaking of criminals with guns....six officers shot in Philly. A warrant was being served and [BLEEP] went sideways when someone started shooting. And evidently the shooter was live streaming it. 

What in the actual hell is going on in this country? Seriously.

(08-14-2019, 08:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Speaking of criminals with guns....six officers shot in Philly. A warrant was being served and [BLEEP] went sideways when someone started shooting. And evidently the shooter was live streaming it. 

Well according to some people on this message board, nothing is going on.  Absolutely nothing.

(08-15-2019, 08:12 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Speaking of criminals with guns....six officers shot in Philly. A warrant was being served and [BLEEP] went sideways when someone started shooting. And evidently the shooter was live streaming it. 

Well according to some people on this message board, nothing is going on.  Absolutely nothing.
Why don't you go ahead and list those that believe "absolutely nothing" is going on. While you're at it, don't hide behind your vague post. Come out and say what you really mean.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

What's going on is that a very small number of violent events are getting a tremendous amount of news coverage thereby inflating the anxiety of normal people and concern trolling of politicians for personal gain.

Example Given
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 08:54 AM by Jagwired.)

Another case of our nations police having to deal with animals that have not made it up the evolutionary chain.

Philly cops taunted and jeered by crowd as wild shootout, standoff unfolded: reports
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-15-2019, 08:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

What's going on is that a very small number of violent events are getting a tremendous amount of news coverage thereby inflating the anxiety of normal people and concern trolling of politicians for personal gain.

Example Given

I can attest to this. While a coworker and I were drinking in a pub in Australia, a local we had been talking to couldn’t withhold his condemnation of Americans and their guns after his 4th or 5th pint. He was genuinely taken aback when we informed him that neither of us, and a vast majority of Americans, had never seen a gun used in anger or crime. Apparently he had an image in his head that we ran in zigzag patterns to simply go shopping. 
Okay, that might be exaggerated a bit, but he firmly believed gunplay was something experienced by most Americans. It didn’t soften his view, but at least he was enlightened a bit.

(08-15-2019, 08:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 08:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What's going on is that a very small number of violent events are getting a tremendous amount of news coverage thereby inflating the anxiety of normal people and concern trolling of politicians for personal gain.

Example Given

I can attest to this. While a coworker and I were drinking in a pub in Australia, a local we had been talking to couldn’t withhold his condemnation of Americans and their guns after his 4th or 5th pint. He was genuinely taken aback when we informed him that neither of us, and a vast majority of Americans, had never seen a gun used in anger or crime. Apparently he had an image in his head that we ran in zigzag patterns to simply go shopping. 
Okay, that might be exaggerated a bit, but he firmly believed gunplay was something experienced by most Americans. It didn’t soften his view, but at least he was enlightened a bit.
Most countries citizens (if they've never been to the U.S) believe every state is a real life western... horses, farms, everyone carries a sidearm, etc.

(08-15-2019, 09:04 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 08:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can attest to this. While a coworker and I were drinking in a pub in Australia, a local we had been talking to couldn’t withhold his condemnation of Americans and their guns after his 4th or 5th pint. He was genuinely taken aback when we informed him that neither of us, and a vast majority of Americans, had never seen a gun used in anger or crime. Apparently he had an image in his head that we ran in zigzag patterns to simply go shopping. 
Most countries citizens (if they've never been to the U.S) believe every state is a real life western... horses, farms, everyone carries a sidearm, etc.

We get that viewpoint from LOA on here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-15-2019, 08:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 08:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What's going on is that a very small number of violent events are getting a tremendous amount of news coverage thereby inflating the anxiety of normal people and concern trolling of politicians for personal gain.

Example Given

LOL.  I was talking to a group of British soldiers at work today, and one of them mentioned that he was going to get to shoot a weapon at his relative's home this weekend.  He was pretty excited about it.  I mentioned that I shoot just about every weekend on my property and they all seemed pretty jealous.  I was tempted to invite them over to shoot some time, but I don't know them that well.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Monkey See, Monkey Do.

*** just waiting for someone to take that well-known, widely-used idiom and say I'm a racist.

(08-15-2019, 02:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Monkey See, Monkey Do.

*** just waiting for someone to take that well-known, widely-used idiom and say I'm a racist.

[Image: tenor.gif]

(08-15-2019, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 02:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Monkey See, Monkey Do.

[Image: tenor.gif]

No, No. That's old news. This is now the go to...

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.huffingtonpost.com%2...jezdsn&f=1]