Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread***

I know its preseason, but do you guys read anything into the WRs. Cole and Chark playing, Pryor isn't. Conley and Westbrook are having good camps, Lee will be back at some point.

I think Cole and Chark will cover ST so I think we may only keep 5 with Lee scheduled to return with maybe a 6th until then.

Westbrook
Conley
Cole
Chark
Lee

Maybe Pryor as that guy but then I don't get why hes not playing. McBride is hustling out there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 08:11 PM by Caldrac.)

(08-15-2019, 08:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nice snatch by Board.
Idk why. But this made me chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I like Minshew. With a better Offensive line he's got potential to showcase more arm strength.

Good pocket presence.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

It just isn't fair when Minshew has to play behind turnstyles against starting defenses early in these games.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 08:14 PM by Jags.)

(08-15-2019, 08:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

I like Minshew. With a better Offensive line he's got potential to showcase more arm strength.

Good pocket presence.

I laughed after “nice snatch” as well

I’m waited for “8 in the box” and I’m gonna spew my drink out my nose.

(08-15-2019, 08:09 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I know its preseason, but do you guys read anything into the WRs. Cole and Chark playing, Pryor isn't. Conley and Westbrook are having good camps, Lee will be back at some point.

I think Cole and Chark will cover ST so I think we may only keep 5 with Lee scheduled to return with maybe a 6th until then.

Westbrook
Conley
Cole
Chark
Lee

Maybe Pryor as that guy but then I don't get why hes not playing. McBride is hustling out there.
Pryor is hurt. If he doesn't play next week and is still on the roster, his spot is locked up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Minshew is playing well so far.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Did we dieded Kessler or wat

(08-15-2019, 08:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Good pocket presence.

Eyes downfield!

Good play called back by sloppy play.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Damn Wester
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

2 weak block in the back calls so far

Woohoo!!

That was a nice play. 

Lol, 2 flags!

Minshew is really impressing me. Stepping up in the pocket. Going thru progressions.

I do like how Minishew hangs in there....

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 08:16 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

West is horrible

Cooke is a beast

As good as the punter class was last year i would take Cooke over them all

We're dead this season if we have an IR on the O line.

Just got no time. He cant let plays progress.

Cooke is having a really good preseason!!

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 08:18 PM by Caldrac.)

I get that we wouldn't get the 2 points and ball back. But why not back them up more anyway?

Did Marrone just decline 2 points?

(08-15-2019, 08:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We're dead this season if we have an IR on the O line.
To a tackle, yes. They may be able to hide someone inside.