Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread***

(08-16-2019, 09:17 AM)dennisp3 Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 06:45 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You can, but there is a lot riding on the backup position for us. Foles has a history of missing games and we NEED a reliable backup. Minshew has yet to get this team into the endzone and whether you agree with everything I say, that has to be a concern. Trusting the backup role to a rookie 6th round pick with a weak arm is just NOT a smart move at all. If we want to keep him on the team as a developmental 3rd string QB or a practice squad player, that is fine, but the backup role has to go to a guy that will give you a chance to win and I'm not seeing anything close to that from Minshew yet.
No quarterback will look good playing behind a joke for an offensive line that he has had to contend with. Especially when your tackles maybe the worst players on the line.

I thought he looked decent last night.  I'd still like to see what he looks like with the first team OL.  Maybe next week?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread*** - by RicoTx - 08-16-2019, 09:22 AM