Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread***

(08-16-2019, 09:06 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Didn’t get to watch the game as I’m out of the country and my various streaming methods weren’t working here. Followed the play by play and watched some highlights this morning.

Happy to hear that Minshew looked improved from last week. That trend will need to continue for me to feel comfortable with him at #2 QB.

Sounds like Meeks is going to have to fight for that #4 corner spot.

Not seeing any worrisome injury reports yet, so hopefully we don’t learn of any today that resulted from the eagles visit to Jax.

Is anyone getting the feeling the #6 WR spot may be coming down to McBride and Brady?
In my opinion, if the Jags keep six receivers, the battle for that spot is wide open. I haven't seen anyone separate from the pack. Heck, one of the better catches of the night was Chark coming off the bench for a play and then having a seat the rest of the night. I think we may learn more in the third game.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread*** - by B2hibry - 08-16-2019, 10:13 AM