Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread***

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 10:27 AM by Caldrac.)

(08-16-2019, 10:20 AM)MightyRx Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 10:11 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Taven Bryan had his [BLEEP] handed to him on that one. But he did flash a bit later on with a TFL last night. Trying to remain optimistic and patient with that kid. But so far all of that excitement about him posting J.J Watt like numbers at the combine (despite showing very little on the stat sheet for the Gators) is beginning to make him look like another "Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane" type of prospect. 

We probably should have went TE, RB or OG at that spot in the draft. It is what it is. He'll still have the rest of this year to get it done. I do like what I have seen out of Jones though from Green Bay. He was making a lot of noise last night. Smoot showed up here and there too. I think we'll actually have a pretty damn good rotation at DE this year. So that's good to see.

On that particular play, no one's pointing out that the DE had a chance at a tfl had he not gone brain dead and tackled the blocker...

The Left End? I don't think he tackled the blocker on that play. It looks more like a FB or TE took his legs out from underneath him. At any rate. You don't want to see your 6'6, 290+ pound 1st RD pick from a year ago at DT getting bulldozed into the shadow realm neither. If he holds his point of attack that gap doesn't open up. 

A lot of people [BLEEP] up on that play though. The linebackers in particular.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Jaguars Vs. Eagles Preseason Game Night Thread*** - by Caldrac - 08-16-2019, 10:25 AM