Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andrew Luck retiring!!!!

This is a shocker. Colts go from division favorites to last place. I respect his opinion; he will turn 30 next month and there is more to life than football.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1. What we;ve always said is now official. Luck was never a Peyton Manning

2. Jacoby Brissett is okay...but certainly no Andrew Luck.

3. The Colts became much easier to defend.

4. The Colts will almost have to become a power running team now.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Now the clots arrogant fans can know what it feels like to suffer with a garbage team for years. Awesome.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Could retire a year or two and come back

Wowwwww
No Fun

If this is true, the Colts won't win a game this year. Their backup QB's suck! Our chances of getting into the playoffs just went way up!

This is essentially two wins added to our final results now this season

Smile 

(08-24-2019, 09:47 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: This is essentially two wins added to our final results now this season

Agreed.

Now that's a shocker. Wow, he was a great player but hes had some serious injuries, he has the rest of his life to think about.

Just what you want 2 weeks out.

Our chances of making the playoffs just went way up! It'll essentially be us and the Texans vying for the division. The Colts will be in the running for the #1 overall pick in the 2020 draft. They went from the top of the mountain, all the way to the bottom. They don't have a decent backup QB to take over for Luck.

Sucks for Colts fans but also helps titans and Texans as well

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 09:57 PM by Rockman1966.)

First notice Luck in a Stanford-USC game. There was a Stanfoird turnover and Luck DESTROYS the USC player. Absolutely the hardest hit by any football QB.
Much respect, great player.

https://youtu.be/XlH3717tYLA. Found it at 0.27. Obliterates SC player.

That may be good news as a Jags fan, but I still respect Andrew Luck as a player and a person. I hope he’s doing this under his own volition and not being forced out by someone or something.

(08-24-2019, 09:45 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Now the clots arrogant fans can know what it feels like to suffer with a garbage team for years. Awesome.

So they went from suck for Luck, to suck with Luck, to now suck without Luck.  This changes the whole division dynamic.  I know the Texans are happy.

(08-24-2019, 09:52 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: That may be good news as a Jags fan, but I still respect Andrew Luck as a player and a person. I hope he’s doing this under his own volition and not being forced out by someone or something.

Like what? Secret NFL conspiracy to get us into the playoffs?

I can't say I love the news. I never held anything against the guy, and if we can't beat the colts with Luck at the helm, we have no right contending for the Super Bowl. Besides, some of us around here never thought he was a game changer anyway.

Well, he was. Good luck in all endeavors, and hate to see you go, Mr. Luck.

Indy will still be competitive, and actually has a sneaky good defense. Brisset is no Luck, but he seems to have no trouble beating us from time to time. Now, can you imagine if they really do suck, and Trevor Lawrence lands in their lap? This board would probably explode.

They sucked for Luck, think they'll Tank for Tua?

Luck just didnt want to go against our defense again this year.

(08-24-2019, 09:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Our chances of making the playoffs just went way up! It'll essentially be us and the Texans vying for the division. The Colts will be in the running for the #1 overall pick in the 2020 draft. They went from the top of the mountain, all the way to the bottom. They don't have a decent backup QB to take over for Luck.

Brissett isn't good enough to power the Colts' passing game and their defense isn't strong enough to be a ground and pound type of team like we were under JDR.

Wow! Can’t believe it. But can’t blame him. His body has had enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]