Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cam Robinson injures knee

I feel a lot better about the LT position after seeing how well Richardson did. If we ever need a backup LT to play again, (hopefully never), we can slide him right in and keep Ogbuehi off the field. Until then, I want Richardson back at the starting RG position.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think you keep the Richardson experiment going as long as you can, while I'm sure he'll have a really rough week at some point, he looked good enough to ride it out a few weeks and see if he'll get more comfort there.

You may go into 2020 with 3 startable NFL tackles on the roster which I'm not sure the Jags can say they've had in some time

(09-09-2019, 07:00 PM)JackCity Wrote: I think you keep the Richardson experiment going as long as you can, while I'm sure he'll have a really rough week at some point, he looked good enough to ride it out a few weeks and see if he'll get more comfort there.  

You may go into 2020 with 3 startable NFL tackles on the roster which I'm not sure the Jags can say they've had in some time

Agree. That would be fantastic!

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 07:38 PM by ShivanWurm.)

(09-09-2019, 06:33 PM)SoNYC4jags Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 06:24 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Has there been any disclosure about Cam’s injury or how long he is expected to be out?

He hyperextended his knee during no contact at practice. (not the surgically repaired one)

He could be back this week, or shortly thereafter. Severity is unknown but it's not expected to be catastrophic.
Ok, Good. Not worst case scenario. Better than what I was expecting, good to hear he could be back soon.
Looks like the catastrophic injuries came on game day.

(09-09-2019, 07:00 PM)JackCity Wrote: I think you keep the Richardson experiment going as long as you can, while I'm sure he'll have a really rough week at some point, he looked good enough to ride it out a few weeks and see if he'll get more comfort there.  

Put Cam back at LT and put Richardson  at guard and get Cann out of there. He was giving up pressure like there was no tomorrow. And for Foles there isn’t.