Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ANOTHER ship with climate-change warriors gets stuck in ice

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 09:38 AM by mikesez.)

(10-26-2019, 09:51 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 08:38 PM)mikesez Wrote: Put the tax cuts in the same bill as the carbon tax then.
They pass together.

The Democrats are the ones who are writing that bill.... they don't do tax cuts.... And maybe the dumbest thing I've heard in the whole climate change issue.... Carbon tax is just another tax they want to put on you to get money has nothing to do with saving the environment... Once you understand that you'll get the whole picture....this has nothing to do with saving our planet and everything to do with money...power and greed.... Cut taxes LMAO.... Come on dude you don't honestly believe that to you

Obama cut payroll taxes significantly while he was in office.
It was temporary and they didn't renew it but it was still a cut.
But I think you're at least partially right and this is why I vote Republican. supposing that the Democrats in Congress all just want the new tax without any cut to old taxes: That's why we count on the Republicans in Congress to make sure that the cuts to old taxes are in the bill.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANOTHER ship with climate-change warriors gets stuck in ice - by mikesez - 10-27-2019, 09:37 AM