Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democratic Debate in Houston

(09-14-2019, 05:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 04:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That you believe an Axios report says more about you than about Trump.

That you believe Trump about anything, says more about you, than it does about me.

Lol, scrunching up your face and putting your fingers in your ears screaming "I cant hear you" is no way to go through life son. It's a shame you've missed the wonders that are occurring all around you every day because you dont want to like it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-14-2019, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 05:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That you believe Trump about anything, says more about you, than it does about me.

Lol, scrunching up your face and putting your fingers in your ears screaming "I cant hear you" is no way to go through life son. It's a shame you've missed the wonders that are occurring all around you every day because you dont want to like it.

You and I live in two completely different worlds. There are no "wonders" occurring where I live. I'm only feeling the effects of Trump's trade war with China, as the price of groceries and every day goods go up.

(09-14-2019, 12:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 10:16 AM)mikesez Wrote: My thoughts exactly. Elizabeth Warren is at least still lucid, but I'm not convinced that she can effectively work with Congress either - and I'm even less sure that I want her to be able to! There is a chance that gridlock might be the best possible option at this juncture, but if a crisis comes, we need a leader with vision that will actually be able to get what they need out of Congress.

Peace and prosperity has very little to do with who is president. Franklin Roosevelt was a wise man, with no military background, who tried to avoid war but had to fight it anyway. Ulysses s Grant was a brilliant man of war, but ended up presiding over a country at peace - though creating one of the most corrupt administrations in US history in the process.

All of which is to say, the fact that the president is becoming demented hats nothing to do with the fact that we enjoy peace and prosperity at the moment.

Keep trying Lefty McLefterson. You ain't getting any traction  with that nonsense.

If my stuck tires just spew mud in your face that's enough for me, buttercup.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-14-2019, 08:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, scrunching up your face and putting your fingers in your ears screaming "I cant hear you" is no way to go through life son. It's a shame you've missed the wonders that are occurring all around you every day because you dont want to like it.

You and I live in two completely different worlds. There are no "wonders" occurring where I live. I'm only feeling the effects of Trump's trade war with China, as the price of groceries and every day goods go up.

Should we allow the Chinese to continue to have their way?

(09-14-2019, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 08:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You and I live in two completely different worlds. There are no "wonders" occurring where I live. I'm only feeling the effects of Trump's trade war with China, as the price of groceries and every day goods go up.

If it saves Oline a dime on his Pert Plus, sure.

(09-14-2019, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 05:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That you believe Trump about anything, says more about you, than it does about me.

Would the concentration camps be considered a wonder?

(09-14-2019, 09:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 12:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Keep trying Lefty McLefterson. You ain't getting any traction  with that nonsense.

If my stuck tires just spew mud in your face that's enough for me, buttercup.

Your tires, like your intellect, are flat and balding.

(09-14-2019, 11:04 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, scrunching up your face and putting your fingers in your ears screaming "I cant hear you" is no way to go through life son. It's a shame you've missed the wonders that are occurring all around you every day because you dont want to like it.

Yes, it's a wonder that someone finally wants to put an end to illegal border crossings. Concentrate them and evict them, as quickly and firmly as possible.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 11:14 PM by homebiscuit.)

I just know this guy posts on the board. 

(09-14-2019, 11:04 PM)JackCity Wrote:

Concentration camps.   Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 11:27 PM by JackCity.)

(09-14-2019, 11:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 09:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: If my stuck tires just spew mud in your face that's enough for me, buttercup.

Your tires, like your intellect, are flat and balding.

(09-14-2019, 11:04 PM)JackCity Wrote: Would the concentration camps be considered a wonder?

Yes, it's a wonder that someone finally wants to put an end to illegal border crossings. Concentrate them and evict them, as quickly and firmly as possible.

Make sure to include not to give them basic human amenities in the process.

(09-14-2019, 11:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just know this guy posts on the board. 

(09-14-2019, 11:04 PM)JackCity Wrote: Would the concentration camps be considered a wonder?

What would you call them?

(09-14-2019, 11:26 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Your tires, like your intellect, are flat and balding.

(09-14-2019, 11:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just know this guy posts on the board. 

eXtErMiNaTiOn CaMpS!

(09-14-2019, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 08:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You and I live in two completely different worlds. There are no "wonders" occurring where I live. I'm only feeling the effects of Trump's trade war with China, as the price of groceries and every day goods go up.

If it is a choice between letting the Chinese have their way or plunging the U.S. economy into a recession, I choose the first option.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 12:03 AM by MalabarJag.)

(09-14-2019, 11:26 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Your tires, like your intellect, are flat and balding.

Are you so clueless you don't know that they are free to return home at any time? I must have missed it about the Jews being free to leave.

The border facilities are temporary living quarters for people who freely chose that option. As far as amenities, they are not meant to be luxury hotels. What amenities did the people have when trekking 1,000 miles through Mexico that they don't have now?

EDIT: Maybe we should just ship them all to Ireland. I'm sure you'd magnanimously give them the extravagant living quarters you think they deserve while they wait to be denied asylum in the US because they aren't actually fleeing a government threatening their lives.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 12:20 AM by JackCity.)

(09-14-2019, 11:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:26 PM)JackCity Wrote: Make sure to include not to give them basic human amenities in the process.

eXtErMiNaTiOn CaMpS!

Surprise Holiday camps

(09-14-2019, 11:59 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:26 PM)JackCity Wrote: Make sure to include not to give them basic human amenities in the process.

Are you so clueless you don't know that they are free to return home at any time? I must have missed it about the Jews being free to leave.

The border facilities are temporary living quarters for people who freely chose that option. As far as amenities, they are not meant to be luxury hotels. What amenities did the people have when trekking 1,000 miles through Mexico that they don't have now?

EDIT: Maybe we should just ship them all to Ireland. I'm sure you'd magnanimously give them the extravagant living quarters you think they deserve while they wait to be denied asylum in the US because they aren't actually fleeing a government threatening their lives.

Wait the children are free to walk out and leave whenever they want? Interesting. 

Also interesting you bring up Ireland considering how many illegal Irish are in America lol

(09-14-2019, 11:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Should we allow the Chinese to continue to have their way?

If it is a choice between letting the Chinese have their way or plunging the U.S. economy into a recession, I choose the first option.

This is the fallacy known as False Dilemma. Ask Mikesez about it, I'm sure he'd love the chance to pontificate.

(09-15-2019, 12:18 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: eXtErMiNaTiOn CaMpS!

Surprise Holiday camps

(09-14-2019, 11:59 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

Wait the children are free to walk out and leave whenever they want? Interesting. 

Also interesting you bring up Ireland considering how many illegal Irish are in America lol

The "parents" are free to take their crotch spawn and depart whenever they like. If there are illegal Irish here then they need to be found and deported as well.

(09-14-2019, 09:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Should we allow the Chinese to continue to have their way?

Whatever you say, Neville Chamberlain.

Winning!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 10:10 AM by JaguarKick.)

(09-15-2019, 12:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 11:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If it is a choice between letting the Chinese have their way or plunging the U.S. economy into a recession, I choose the first option.

This is the fallacy known as False Dilemma. Ask Mikesez about it, I'm sure he'd love the chance to pontificate.

(09-15-2019, 12:18 AM)JackCity Wrote: Surprise Holiday camps

The "parents" are free to take their crotch spawn and depart whenever they like. If there are illegal Irish here then they need to be found and deported as well.

Be willing to bet you have immigrant ancestors unless you're Native American, in which case your hatred for immigration would be justifiable.

We are imprisoning asylum seekers.  As in, they should have the legal right to enter the country to seek safety based on agreements the world has made.  We're even accidentally imprisoning citizens because they're brown.  Explain to me again how this is making America great?  We've had [BLEEP] children die from preventable causes.  We did this.

(09-15-2019, 10:10 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 12:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is the fallacy known as False Dilemma. Ask Mikesez about it, I'm sure he'd love the chance to pontificate.

Be willing to bet you have immigrant ancestors unless you're Native American, in which case your hatred for immigration would be justifiable.

We are imprisoning asylum seekers.  As in, they should have the legal right to enter the country to seek safety based on agreements the world has made.  We're even accidentally imprisoning citizens because they're brown.  Explain to me again how this is making America great?  We've had [BLEEP] children die from preventable causes.  We did this.

Wow! What a pack of lies.

First off, if they were really "asylum seekers," there are 142 countries they passed through getting to the US/Mexican border where they could have but didn't seek asylum (OK, 142 is an exaggeration). The "world" rules are for actual asylum seekers, not scam artists. Fully 1/3 of the children are not even related to the people claiming to be their parents. You should really be more concerned with the kidnappers than the federal government.

Secondly, skin color has nothing to do with it, although the ability to speak English might. It's not unreasonable to assume that citizens of the country speak the language of the country. And we're talking about government employees here, so you have to expect a 20% or greater mistake rate. In any case those mistakes are quickly weeded out.

Unfortunately, [BLEEP] children die from preventable causes no matter where they live, so that is a strawman argument. You really do buy into the lies and false accusations of the Marxist media, don't you?

As far as "we" did this, are you claiming personal responsibility? Or are you blaming someone else and the "we" is just another lie?

(09-15-2019, 12:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is the fallacy known as False Dilemma. Ask Mikesez about it, I'm sure he'd love the chance to pontificate.

Care to cite any actual sources for your blather?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I also have their immigration papers, because they came here, you know, legally.

The rest of your post is equally preposterous.