Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

Why go for two? Why?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is he in?

Not mad at going for two.

Really don't like the play they called there though.

I can't take us beating ourselves constantly
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:02 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Why give it to Fournette? I just don't understand. Its almost like they were told from new York "Just end the game."

Really fishy.

Doug was playing it safe again. Didn't want to face the Texans' offense again. Just like the AFCCG against the Patriots. He's a coward

What happened to the Fournette that leaped into the end zone from the 5 in 2017? Remember that?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:02 PM by rpr52121.)

I totally get putting the 2-point team out there to force Houston to use a TO. But They should have kicked the Extra point after that.

I’m so [BLEEP] tired of this [BLEEP] team , these [BLEEP] coaches, the [BLEEP] idiot front office. We have a kid who literally took the game over and you hand it to Trent Richardson. What a [BLEEP] joke.

Son of a [BLEEP] [BLEEP]. I cannot belueve this.

-fournette is not a goal line back.

Crappy call to go for it anyways

Right call. Wrong play.

Oh my hell.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:02 PM by TearExtractor.)

Give the ball to the worse player on the team with the game on the line, sounds like a great idea.

After everything he's done in this quarter, if you're gonna go for 2, why not put the ball in Minshew's hands one last time? Would've at least left the D guessing if he was gonna throw or scramble at least.

Whatever man. I'd given up the hope of them winning after the third quarter anyway. I'm happy to see what we might have in Minshew at least.

dont let the slob back on the plane

Fournette for 1 yard..... still the same story.

The decision to go for 2 wasn't the issue. I respect the tenacity. But if you keep the ball in Minshew's hands and he wins the game, this team is unified. Marrone is garbage and needs to go.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Marrone is the village idiot in the NFL.

Marrone and Fournette have to go