Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

(09-15-2019, 04:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Not mad at going for two.

Really don't like the play they called there though.

Same here. They went with a play that has shown to be unsuccessful during the entire game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fournette has been shut down all game. What do they do? The same play where he has been shut down
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Marrone Stupidity > Minshew Magic

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

NO replay from the close side endzone line?

We haven't run inside all game long and they aren't covering squat down there so we run the ball. Way to get cute.
No pain, no gain.

Fire the coach

I think Doug wants out. That's the only explanation

(09-15-2019, 04:01 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: What happened to the Fournette that leaped into the end zone from the 5 in 2017? Remember that?

He's soft

We had been stuffed up the middle all [BLEEP] day. Why do you [BLEEP] call that play.

Jalen was right last year, they know the problem but he cant say it. its the coaches

Leave him in Houston

All they had to is let minshew run it in. These coaches are buffoons
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Cannot [BLEEP] believe this.

See you all Thursday night when the team quits on the coach and we lose by 34.
No pain, no gain.

Hyde would have ran that in from the 50.

I don't understand. LF has sucked inside so that's where you go with the game on the line? At least a pass play gives you a couple options.

Lol....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

You gotta fire Marrone after this. You have to.

I am completely baffled as to why they didn't give it to Minshew. I swear Marrone had marching orders to lose this game. The NFL is fixed. Too much money on the line to leave a game like this up to chance.

Well on the plus side Minshew has ice in his veins. If he had a tad more time, he would have carved up their D. We haven't had that in so long.

I think we are starting 0-3. We are tailor made for the Titans to run all over us. Props for being aggresive, but this team has big big experience issues.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.