Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

At least we got to see the titans lose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I feel sick.

Marrone is a legit stupid person. He has dirt on someone in jacksonville, there is simply no other way he can have this job.

I want to know who made that call. Why would you not put it in Minshew's hands??? Especially when Fournette has done nothing rushing all game? Why?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Also why the [BLEEP] does Fournette not extend there.

Fire the whole staff. Let Poz come in and coach defense. Let Keenan take offense, and hire freddy t as head coach. Bwahahaha kidding guys. But fire these bafoons now!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I get why you may go for two, you make it it's a great call.

But we've been behind most of the game, pulled level late, momentum with us, tie it up and keep playing. To put it all on one play. And then to call a draw up the middle again.

Like I've been saying, effort but no execution.

I live seeing the Titans lose but now we're last in the division.

(09-15-2019, 04:02 PM)B-SMOOTH Wrote: -fournette is not a goal line back.

Crappy call to go for it anyways

It's not that. If you want to run it between the tackles, why out of that formation? Why not pistol? Ace? Anything with a fullback? Why not have a trap, to shift an extra blocker in the middle?

Fournette got really close, but 2 yards is really tough out of Shotgun in that situation.

AFter being neutered for 3 quarters, Minshew was allowed to play. But not when it was for the win. LMAo at marrone

(09-15-2019, 04:04 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: See you all Thursday night when the team quits on the coach and we lose by 34.

Thursday night has been our traditional quitting game in recent years. Lol

I like they went for it but the play call is questionable seeing that he has been stuffed all game.

(09-15-2019, 04:05 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Also why the [BLEEP] does Fournette not extend there.

That's what I'm saying!!

(09-15-2019, 04:05 PM)Dimson Wrote: I want to know who made that call. Why would you not put it in Minshew's hands??? Especially when Fournette has done nothing rushing all game? Why?

It was strategy, the defense thinks they'll go with the hot hand, so instead they go to their worst offensive player.

It was a thinker's move.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:08 PM by uthill.)

(09-15-2019, 04:06 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:02 PM)B-SMOOTH Wrote: -fournette is not a goal line back.

Crappy call to go for it anyways

It's not that. If you want to run it between the tackles, why out of that formation? Why not pistol? Ace? Anything with a fullback? Why not have a trap, to shift an extra blocker in the middle?

Fournette got really close, but 2 yards is really tough out of Shotgun in that situation.

Exactly..questionable play calling. I think that is Moron doing that and not the OC IMO. But i could be wrong.

(09-15-2019, 04:06 PM)B-SMOOTH Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:04 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: See you all Thursday night when the team quits on the coach and we lose by 34.

Thursday night has been our traditional quitting game in recent years. Lol

Yeah it is not good for us.  I hate the Titans.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We could have been tied for the division lead going into Thursday night now we're just stuck in the basement. Clots beat Tacks.
No pain, no gain.

(09-15-2019, 04:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:05 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Also why the [BLEEP] does Fournette not extend there.

That's what I'm saying!!

He's seriously an inch away.  Just reach the ball over.

(09-15-2019, 04:06 PM)uthill Wrote: I like they went for it but the play call is questionable seeing that he has been stuffed all game.

I agree and was thinking the same thing. But hindsight's 20-20. If Fournette had scored, the call would be hailed as genius.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-15-2019, 04:07 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:05 PM)Dimson Wrote: I want to know who made that call. Why would you not put it in Minshew's hands??? Especially when Fournette has done nothing rushing all game? Why?

It was strategy, the defense thinks they'll go with the hot hand, so instead they go to their worst offensive player.

It was a thinker's move.

I understand it goes against the grain but I believe in always going with the hot hand. Put it in the best hands possible.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]