Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

I'll take Jalen over Moron anyday

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ramsey mad because he knows, 3 points down, game over. He gonna cry in the 4th qtr like against the Lions several years ago..

This team is imploding.

Menshew!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

Nice!!

(09-15-2019, 01:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 01:33 PM)NH3 Wrote: Ramsey is Ticked Off.

NH3...

I'd be mad too if I forced an incompletion that the refs missed and the coach wouldn't challenge it. 
He needs to calm down though.

Hes PO'd were stinking it up again. He wants to win. At least someone is showing it.

(09-15-2019, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Let's run LF up the gut for another yard to start this drive.

Good call. If a fan on a message board can expect it, I guess our opponents knows it too before it happens...

Where the hell is Cam Robinson? Dude has had like a year to recover. How much more time does he need?

outrageously reckless with that ball there... [BLEEP]

It's one thing to get beat, another thing to beat yourself. We gave up points for no reason because our head coach.. HEAD COACH.. is asleep on the sideline..
No pain, no gain.

Dysfunctional

So. Minshew might actually be better than Bortles even after that fumble.

(09-15-2019, 01:34 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: can't we do anything else but run on 1st down? it's only hurting us in the long run 3rd and forever isn't helping us any.

Do you know nothing about football? We're using run pass pass punt to set up the pass run run punt.

(09-15-2019, 01:35 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: I wish Ramsey would get that fired up about his own performance.

That is what he's fired up about.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 01:39 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Man we got lucky there. Wish we had an OL.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 01:38 PM by p_rushing.)

The OGs suck on the OL

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Marrone is so inept.

(09-15-2019, 01:34 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Ramsey is justified with this whining. Our coaches need to be booted out of here. Is Coughlin still in the organization?

exactly, last year when jalen said everyone knows the problem but he cant speak on it. most everyone fans and media thought he was talking about Bortles but he was talking about the coaches i will always believe the team does not believe in the coaches since the AFCCG.

(09-15-2019, 01:37 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: So.  Minshew might actually be better than Bortles even after that fumble.

He might be better than all 3 of the qbs we drafted in the 1st round
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-15-2019, 01:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Where the hell is Cam Robinson? Dude has had like a year to recover. How much more time does he need?

It's a NEW injury he's recovering from. The other knee.