Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Titans score predictions

Titans 31, Jags 13.

Doug Marrone gets fired and TC takes over as interim coach.

TC smooths things over with Ramsey and the Jags go on a 7 game winning streak.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 07:41 AM by WingerDinger.)

(09-17-2019, 06:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Titans 31, Jags 13.

Doug Marrone gets fired and TC takes over as interim coach.

TC smooths things over with Ramsey and the Jags go on a 7 game winning streak.

Addition by subtraction.. Win or lose, this needs to happen.. Marrone needs to go..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

No doubt after the dumpster fire of Ramsey’s request broke, we get blown out...again....

(09-16-2019, 06:26 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok so here it is you heard it here first before anywere else.  a friend in our neighboorhood told me last week if i grow amustache  jags will win sunday,i never started to grow the mustache,and they lost by 1 point. 

the same friend said if i grow the mustache  they will start winning,and he said this cause i told him  our qb has one.  I am working on growing a mustache  now. I didn't shave it this morning when i sahved rest of my face.

so heres the predictation now. 

if what my friend says is true when i have the mustache rather its small,or big   jags win 24-14

if its not true jags will lose  34-16

Grow a beard and braid your underarm hair so we can finally bring a Lombardi trophy to Duval!!

Titans 28
Jaguars 13

Derrick Henry has to change his uniform at halftime because the blood and tears of Jaguars defenders has rendered it unrecognizable. Jalen Ramsey high fives him in the end zone (sorry, just had to throw that in there as a nod to the current MB mood). In reality, I think Ramsey plays a good game. There! I said it!

Titans - 20
Jaguars- 17

If they lose again, Marrone needs to be fired immediately.

What are the odds that the Chargers defeat the Texans in LA, (likely?)
The Falcons defeat the Colts in Indianapolis, (possible)
AND the Jaguars defeat the Titans at home?

If this happens, the Colts, Texans, Titans, and Jaguars will all be 1-2.

Jaguars 19
Titans 17

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(09-17-2019, 03:32 PM)ferocious Wrote: What are the odds that the Chargers defeat the Texans in LA, (likely?)
The Falcons defeat the Colts in Indianapolis, (possible)
AND the Jaguars defeat the Titans at home?

If this happens, the Colts, Texans, Titans, and Jaguars will all be 1-2.

Jaguars   19
Titans       17

What you really should ask is...

What are the odds (or luck) in everything going our way this week?

slim... to none?

Can't wait for the yearly apathy to set in... I don't like being sad.

JAGS 24 TACKS 0
MARONE STILL GETS FIRED

17-14 Jags. Minshew remains clutch. Threenette remains bad. Ramsey has a big night--he wants to show potential new homes that he's worth the new contract he's asking for.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 03:40 PM by ferocious.)

Apathy is so yesterday, my friend.
We should focus on today.

Now what?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

Titans: 31
Jaguars: 6

Tacks own us until they don't.

(09-17-2019, 03:34 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: JAGS 24 TACKS 0
MARONE STILL GETS FIRED

I'm really hoping this is true

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 04:13 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Titans 23
Jags 20

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 05:30 PM by Mowerguy.)

Like GMII said....."We lost two games....but we never lost a party!"

Jags party on Thursday night with a full stadium and surprise the tacks and the world......17-14.

Go JAGUARS!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

[Image: dc51922e88bf0ed0d8af8886beb3f6f4.png]32
[Image: c131aba77c59571d4c65a893eeb47b86.png] 15

With all the ramsey talk, not much being said about the tacks qb situation. Mary had a rough outing vs the colts, made alot of dumb decisions - taking sacks with wide open checkdowns mostly, and lost a game they should have won. Lots of tack fans finally jumping ship on em.

I think the jags win this one.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I think Minshew plays well this week, and we get 2 scores from him. 17-14 Jaguars.

12-10 Titans