Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Titans score predictions

Low scoring:
Jags-3
Tacks-2

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The dueling banjo's start playing.

" Alright Jags fans! Lets welcome those Tennessee Titans"

Ramsey runs on the field.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

23–3 TACKS at half and Fox pulls the plug to switch to a more competitive Thursday night baseball game.

(09-16-2019, 11:54 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I think the team is falling apart at the seams. Low morale. I know that several players are hating being on the Jaguars right now. Ramsey is the only one being vocal about it. But the others see the issues. I don't think the team wants to fight for Doug. Would you? I think the defense gets exposed again on Thursday. Lack of tackling...and Mariota scrambling for 100 yards and picking apart a soft zone. No score prediction, just pain.

I’m afraid I have to agree.  This team is in chaos. 
35-14.  Frank Wychek is still all alone in the back of the end zone....

Sometimes adversity can bring about focus. I think it might in the this case. I think the tacks will not be used to seeing a QB for the Jaguars making good decisions. I'm seeing us pull this one out, 24-14.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Derrick Henry has 100 yards before the broadcast announcers can introduce our defense, Mariota throws for 500 plus yards and six touchdowns and Jalen Ramsey trades jerseys with a titans player before the game starts.

titans - 52
Jags - 10

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 06:45 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-18-2019, 04:40 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: 23–3 TACKS at half and Fox pulls the plug to switch to a more competitive Thursday night baseball game.

Lol, sigh, due to technical difficulties we are now switching to PAC-12 Netball.

My prediction, Mischief, Mayhem and soap.

I see a fiery train wreck and endless
Ramsey and talk of the future talk from commentators.

Ramsey gets traded at halftime, and scores a pick 6 for both teams in two different halves of the same game.

(09-16-2019, 12:29 PM)I’ll NYC4jags Wrote: 23-20 tacks unless Jags sort out their run defense magically in the next 4 days.

Welp - I had the jags score correct anyway, and they did sort out the run D.

(09-17-2019, 03:34 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: JAGS 24 TACKS 0
MARONE STILL GETS FIRED

(09-17-2019, 08:06 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: With all the ramsey talk, not much being said about the tacks qb situation. Mary had a rough outing vs the colts, made alot of dumb decisions - taking sacks with wide open checkdowns mostly, and lost a game they should have won. Lots of tack fans finally jumping ship on em.

I think the jags win this one.

(09-18-2019, 02:05 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think Minshew plays well this week, and we get 2 scores from him. 17-14 Jaguars.

(09-18-2019, 06:15 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Sometimes adversity can bring about focus. I think it might in the this case. I think the tacks will not be used to seeing a QB for the Jaguars making good decisions. I'm seeing us pull this one out, 24-14.

Thought I put the guys above that held steady among all the other doom and gloomers .....
Congrats Jaguars and GMII .......now enjoy the long break and come back and put a hurt on the brokedowns
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-18-2019, 02:05 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think Minshew plays well this week, and we get 2 scores from him. 17-14 Jaguars.
Should have had 3 scores!

That pass to Westbrook was so pretty but Dede couldn't catch it.

(09-20-2019, 02:42 PM)jalenramseysays Wrote: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/peti...er-mariota

LoL....brings back memories of BB5
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-20-2019, 02:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Dede had 3 inexplicable drops in that game. Wonder what's going on with him. Hope he gets his mojo back soon.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-16-2019, 06:26 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok so here it is you heard it here first before anywere else.  a friend in our neighboorhood told me last week if i grow amustache  jags will win sunday,i never started to grow the mustache,and they lost by 1 point. 

the same friend said if i grow the mustache  they will start winning,and he said this cause i told him  our qb has one.  I am working on growing a mustache  now. I didn't shave it this morning when i sahved rest of my face.

so heres the predictation now. 

if what my friend says is true when i have the mustache rather its small,or big   jags win 24-14

if its not true jags will lose  34-16

I just now reliezed how close i was.   i said jags 24 tittians 14.  . final score Jags 20  titians 7       I missed jags score by 4 points,nad titans by 7.  Belieave in the Stache!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-20-2019, 02:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Should of been 4 TDs for Minshew. If Lee turns his head on that hot route he's still running. That had TD written all over it.

Wolf you were correct and I was wrong. I didn't think the Jags had a chance. The stache is winning me over.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

my next video will win everyone over possbilley even some non-jags fans as well. it will be a epic video.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-20-2019, 07:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 02:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Should have had 3 scores!

Should of been 4 TDs for Minshew. If Lee turns his head on that hot route he's still running. That had TD written all over it.

Minshew hurried the throw a bit because he was about to take a hit, plus he threw the ball inaccurately. Lee was looking inside the ball went outside - well behind him. 

You could flip a coin I guess on which way Lee was supposed to look, but with Minshew under duress in the middle of one of several brief rain showers during that game, I'd say it was on the QB.   

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]