Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quincy Williams

Dude was all over the place last night.. Fits well in this defense..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-20-2019, 11:17 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 11:01 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/jaguarmaven/status/1...17440?s=21

I believe it was Quincy or Harrison early in the game, Henry had about a 8-9 yard run I think, the defender let met him in the field, lifted him up, and slammed him to the ground. 

It was fantastic.

It was. I think it was Harrison.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

"The truck" had a flat tire.....and it was MJ bringing him down that got him a concussion
if I recall correctly.
I think the D has gotten some of Minshew's fearlessness.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-18-2019, 01:10 PM)Brett Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 01:09 PM)NH3 Wrote: This young man is Fierce on the field. I believe that he'll go down in Jaguar's history as one of our best defensive players to say the least.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

One of the best defensive players in Jaguars history? Wow, that's some high praise. We shall see.

Yes it is high praise simply because he belongs. He has IT, whatever it is. From an small school to the pros and he hasn't missed a lick. I Love watching him play the position in a menacing fashion. Relentless, Fearless and Fast. If he stays healthy and garners an second contract, I believe he'll be within the top 5-10 range at his position.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-17-2019, 02:36 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 01:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I miss Telvin on that defense. If he does come back next year, our LB unit is going to be incredible.

Williams has proved himself so far of that 3rd round pick that nobody had any clue about on draft day. What a stud muffin he is.

What a what?  Cry

LOL!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(09-20-2019, 12:14 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: "The truck" had a flat tire.....and it was MJ bringing him down that got him a concussion
if I recall correctly.
I think the D has gotten some of Minshew's fearlessness.

Yeah, I felt bad for Jack on that play.  He was out cold for atleast 4 seconds. God Bless the kid. Here's to a speedy and healthy recovery. Yet and still, take ya time young man. Those aren't to be played with.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 04:42 PM by NH3.)

(09-21-2019, 01:25 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 02:36 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: What a what?  Cry

LOL!

Telvin will be out of football shape if/when he comes back. W/Quincy's play, it'll be hard to unseat him but it would be an very nice problem to have though.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

(09-23-2019, 04:41 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 01:25 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: LOL!

Telvin will be out of football shape if/when he comes back. W/Quincy's play, it'll be hard to unseat him but it would be an very nice problem to have though.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

My fault, I commented on the wrong posting.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Long way away in coverage at the moment (which is expected)

(09-23-2019, 04:57 PM)JackCity Wrote: Long way away in coverage at the moment (which is expected)

Well, if he isnt lined up with a WR running down field is a start

Man such a miss by our talent evaluators.

(10-07-2021, 04:47 PM)Newton Wrote: Man such a miss by our talent evaluators.

He's always had that type of talent.  I do think he is a 4-3 LB though which is probably had a lot to do with us cutting him.  It just goes to show how bad of a coach Wash was, by far the best game of his career was last week just a few games removed from Wash horrible scheme.  Certain players are better in certain schemes.  Myles is better in a 4-3 as well.  I honestly wish we would play Jack at OLB and take advantage of his athletism.

(10-07-2021, 05:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

He's always had that type of talent.  I do think he is a 4-3 LB though which is probably had a lot to do with us cutting him.  It just goes to show how bad of a coach Wash was, by far the best game of his career was last week just a few games removed from Wash horrible scheme.  Certain players are better in certain schemes.  Myles is better in a 4-3 as well.  I honestly wish we would play Jack at OLB and take advantage of his athletism.

I honestly don't know how well that would turn out, but as of now, I'd try anything. Chaisson is a disaster at OLB and Jack looks lost as a 3-4 ILB. Moving Jack to OLB would at least be something new, so why not try it? What's the worst that could happen? It's not like this defense can get any worse.

This is nothing new. How many players have we let go only to see their better selves on another team…. #becauseJaguars
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(10-07-2021, 05:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Jets HC Saleh is from the same Gus Bradly tree as Wash is. They all run the same scheme, for the most part.

(10-07-2021, 07:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 05:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He's always had that type of talent.  I do think he is a 4-3 LB though which is probably had a lot to do with us cutting him.  It just goes to show how bad of a coach Wash was, by far the best game of his career was last week just a few games removed from Wash horrible scheme.  Certain players are better in certain schemes.  Myles is better in a 4-3 as well.  I honestly wish we would play Jack at OLB and take advantage of his athletism.

Jets HC Saleh is from the same Gus Bradly tree as Wash is. They all run the same scheme, for the most part.

That's true but Wash was so vanilla and I believe just a bad coach.

(10-07-2021, 07:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 07:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Jets HC Saleh is from the same Gus Bradly tree as Wash is. They all run the same scheme, for the most part.

That's true but Wash was so vanilla and I believe just a bad coach.

Yea I don't deny that, Bradley and Saleh both can coach circles around him.

(10-07-2021, 04:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/RobbySabo/status/144...50915?s=20

Jag Fan: "Williams? What a lousy pick! Caldwell sucks!"

Also Jag Fan: "How could we release Williams?? Baalke sucks!"

It's a tough world out there, stay frosty.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-07-2021, 07:50 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 04:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/RobbySabo/status/144...50915?s=20

Jag Fan: "What a lousy pick! Caldwell sucks!"

Also Jag Fan" "How could we trade Williams away?? Baalke sucks!"

Waived. A trade would insinuate we recouped at least some value. Which we did not.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-07-2021, 07:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 07:50 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Jag Fan: "What a lousy pick! Caldwell sucks!"

Also Jag Fan" "How could we trade Williams away?? Baalke sucks!"

Waived. A trade would insinuate we recouped at least some value. Which we did not.

Yep, I stand corrected. Dichotomy stands.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.