Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

If he played for us Thursday and we trade him after game, could he play Sunday for someone else?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well damn... but can’t say I’m surprised. This organizations a joke. Sucks but not really sad to see him go. Hope we get good compensation

Everyone is missing the point on why this is happening. This isn't about money. This is about the HC and DC. They have lost the team. The team does not respect Moron or Wash. Ramsey is not stupid, he knows what defense they should run and the coaches continue to run a scared defense that doesn't match the players' skills.

Ramsey feels disrespected by the coaches and has no respect for them because they don't trust him. He is tired of losing because they are too stupid to listen.

Ramsey cannot stand to lose and the fact that he just left the locker room after the game shows he is over with this team. He cannot put up with the coaches any longer.

I also said this team either wins this week and starts a run or it falls apart. It is going to turn worse than Miami is right now.

TC needs to move immediately and cut the fat, Moron needs to be gone asap.

*if you think Ramsey will stay on the Jags through the 5th year and how many ever tags they add, then think twice. He will walk away than have to play for idiots.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

This doesn't surprise me. Didn't seem like the Jaguars were really willing to pay him anyway. If we can get a 1st + more for him, might as well pull the trigger.

Have to get more than 1 1st. Hes a great player. The new gm/head coach next year could have a cpuple 1st rd picks and sign yan long term

I’d field offers publicly and then sit down with him and his agent and discuss them and ask where he wants to go. Get him all excited and such and then tell him he isn’t going anywhere and to get the [BLEEP] out of my office.

If this is what it takes to get those jackasses of a HC and DC fired, then so be it.

Love this power move.

we know this wouldn't happen cause jags are to stupied to fire the HC,but lets play the what if game.  If jags fired doug,and waslh do you think ramsy would stay then with new coaches comeing in?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Trade him to the Cowgirls for a pair of 1's and 2's.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I still say bench the punk.  He's complaining about "how he's being used" in that the defense sometimes goes to zone coverage over man-to-man.  The millennial punk should just ride the pine for the next couple of years then figure out how to be a man.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-16-2019, 06:40 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I’d field offers publicly and then sit down with him and his agent and discuss them and ask where he wants to go.  Get him all excited and such and then tell him he isn’t going anywhere and to get the [BLEEP] out of my office.

Yup.  Don't give in to his childish [BLEEP].

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Dude, with 2 first round picks next year, we can probably get 2 more DE's. Yes, the masterpiece is almost finished. Lord Wash, we enthrone you!

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 06:45 PM by Mowerguy.)

If we could get a first a second and add a good OL dude and maybe a RB ......might be best thing we ever did...
otherwise what @Jaguarmeister said
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I'm over Jalen Ramsey... Him and Marrone can both go to hell..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-16-2019, 06:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I still say bench the punk.  He's complaining about "how he's being used" in that the defense sometimes goes to zone coverage over man-to-man.  The millennial punk should just ride the pine for the next couple of years then figure out how to be a man.
Classic take from someone who is out of touch.

Millennial punk? Be a man like you? Bashing a player on a message board because they know what’s better for them than you do?

He wants to win and he wants to be used properly. Not some soft zone. Man to man.

Looks like he hates Wash's scheme. Can't say that I blame him. It mostly only works against bad teams.

Jalen, where ever you go, can you please drop potential INTs that the Jags QB throws your way too? Tnx

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 06:46 PM by jaguarmvp.)

[Image: belichick_header.jpg]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-16-2019, 06:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we know this wouldn't happen cause jags are to stupied to fire the HC,but lets play the what if game.  If jags fired doug,and waslh do you think ramsy would stay then with new coaches comeing in?
This is about respect. I think he plays the year out, does whatever they ask and goes back and sits on the bench and keeps his mouth shut. If they fire Moron now, he may change his mind as long as the new coach is respected and makes efforts to show Ramsey some trust.

If the coaching change isn't made, I don't think Ramsey plays next year. He will sit out or retire if he isn't traded.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

The Jags want a first round and more
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"