Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-16-2019, 06:54 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Melvin Gordon?

I actually don't hate that.

But the spite thing feels better.  lol
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2019, 06:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: You are currently acting about 400x worse than Ramsey... which is ironic.

How so?  I said bench him and let him sit for the next few years.  Aside from affecting a player's money the next worst thing to do to them is bench them.  Unless we are getting some high draft picks from somebody like Miami I wouldn't cave to trading him.

How so? Just read your post in this very thread. You are saying a "bit" more then that.

I want 2 first rounders and a stud OL or DE in return. If not, he just plays and can talk to the sky for all i care
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Told you.

AB got his way and now he wants his way too.

(09-16-2019, 06:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: You are currently acting about 400x worse than Ramsey... which is ironic.

How so?  I said bench him and let him sit for the next few years.  Aside from affecting a player's money the next worst thing to do to them is bench them.  Unless we are getting some high draft picks from somebody like Miami I wouldn't cave to trading him.
Such a terrible take.

Bench him because that shows him what? Do as your master says?

A lot of good that would do to your already divided locker room.

I cant believe some of you, have you forgotten the House and Gratz at CB days? McCray? Geez, we never had a solid backfield let alone elite lockdown player.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 06:57 PM by Upper.)

(09-16-2019, 06:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He's a punk.  A diva.  A Millennial punk.  Only thinks about "me".  Get over it.  He is NOT a team player and only thinks about himself.

That's what the WR/corner relationship is. How about they just play a scheme that complements their superlative talent and let those players flourish?

We should all be as pissed as Ramsey that we've wasted years and years with coaches who are too stubborn to mold their schemes to their talent and keep trying to shoehorn elite players into awful fits.

(09-16-2019, 06:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we know this wouldn't happen cause jags are to stupied to fire the HC,but lets play the what if game.  If jags fired doug,and waslh do you think ramsy would stay then with new coaches comeing in?

If the HC was fired Ramsey would continue to be a source of problems for the new coach and team.

(09-16-2019, 06:55 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:54 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Melvin Gordon?

I actually don't hate that.

But the spite thing feels better.  lol

Ill take melvin gordon and a 1st
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Trade him to the Dolphins or the Raiders.

A really good running game with Melvin Gordon could help out our rookie QB

They have to take Fournetre in the deal too. Ramsey and Fournette for 2 1sts. The only way Ramsey can get traded

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Of course this breaks right before our only prime time game. Prepare for three hours of the commentary revolving around him.

Three weeks in and there is already mutiny

2017 seems so far away

Smart move by the agent....

So fire Marrone's stupid [BLEEP]..

If they trade Ramsey I'm officially done with this Front Office. They can all kick rocks as far as I'm concerned and I'll be counting the days until they're all fired.

They're probably all gone at the end of the season anyways, yet they want to get rid of our best player as their going away present? [BLEEP] them.

(09-16-2019, 06:55 PM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: How so?  I said bench him and let him sit for the next few years.  Aside from affecting a player's money the next worst thing to do to them is bench them.  Unless we are getting some high draft picks from somebody like Miami I wouldn't cave to trading him.

How so? Just read your post in this very thread. You are saying a "bit" more then that.

You must be a triggered millennial.  Sorry about that.  I still say bench him and refuse to trade him unless it is WELL worth it (I don't see it happening).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-16-2019, 06:56 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I cant believe some of you, have you forgotten the House and Gratz at CB days? McCray? Geez, we never had a solid backfield let alone elite lockdown player.

Not going to let the man child run the team.  No.

And yes, I know the rest of defensive backfield is paper mache.  So in the trade get a starting caliber CB and we deal with it.

But I prefer to make him play out his 5th year option.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't need Ramsey anymore. Jaguars have something to offset his loss which an elite qb. Minshew is in the league of a Rodgers, Brees, Brady

Wow, what [BLEEP] news. First Foles goes down, now our best player wants out. I would rather see the trio of Coughlin, Caldwell and Marrone get fired this week. They have had no plan since 2017 and should've been fired for that horrible extension they gave to Bortles. That's why we are in cap trouble and unable to extend anybody.
"There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards." - Ari Gold

(09-16-2019, 07:00 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Don't need Ramsey anymore. Jaguars have something to offset his loss which an elite qb. Minshew is in the league of a Rodgers, Brees, Brady
Where's the sarcasm font?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I could possibly see the Raiders coming to the table with a decent offer. Their early first and third maybe.