Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

Trade Ramsey, sign Yan, get rid of Marrone, Caldwell, and Coughlin.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kinda fun watching y'all melt down...

Anyway, I can see a scenario where the Jags trade Ramsey to a playoff contender not named the patriots, net a first and second, and get Fitzpatrick (the good one) from Miami with 2 seconds.

Everyone wins, except the NFL, which starts to look even more like the NBA.

Looks like bringing in Coughlin was a huge mistake. While he did ok nearly 20 years ago as coach/gm, this go around as president of football operations has been a disaster. FA’s outside of Calais Campbell have been meh. Passed on multiple QBs while extending possibly the biggest turnover machine in the NFL. Drafts since he’s arrived have been rather average. His hard line approach is an outdated way of dealing with today’s players and it’s starting to show. Khan needs to clean house completely and get some young innovative minds running this team and bring this franchise into the 21st century.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-16-2019, 08:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 07:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are the outlier here. Not a surprise either.

Exactly, he usually just copy and paste what 1 or 2 other posters say anyways
Care to find some examples?

And if I’m the outlier, how am I copying and pasting what others say?

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 08:18 PM by Jagwired.)

All he had to do was make that catch. Maybe the pre- planned upcoming trade request had his mind elsewhere as that ball bounced off of him prior to what was a coast into the end zone.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Dolphins got two 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for Tunsil. There's absolutely no way this team should accept less than that. That should be the very bottom offer and where only talks should start. But knowing Coughlin, we'll probably just get a 3rd and 4th round pick for him.

But hopefully Khan will come to his senses and fire Marrone/Coughlin etc right now.

(09-16-2019, 08:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Dolphins got two 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for Tunsil. There's absolutely no way this team should accept less than that. That should be the very bottom offer and where only talks should start. But knowing Coughlin, we'll probably just get a 3rd and 4th round pick for him.

But hopefully Khan will come to his senses and fire Marrone/Coughlin etc right now.
He still has the 5th year option which is even more enticing.

Classic Jags move. This FO has done absolutely nothing right and now this is supposedly a good move?

TAKE THE "C" OFF OF MYLES JACK JERSEY AND SLAP ON JALEN'S !!!!!!!

(09-16-2019, 08:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Exactly, he usually just copy and paste what 1 or 2 other posters say anyways
Care to find some examples?

Ok, maybe not copy and paste.  You just follow what other posters say.

Good. The faster this occurs the quicker this Front Office gets obliterated.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-16-2019, 08:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Care to find some examples?

Ok, maybe not copy and paste.  You just follow what other posters say.
Oh ok. Care to give examples?

I’ve agreed with posters (as have you) but everything i write on here is from me. You’re just making this up but it’s cool. Let me know how Aaron Murray is doing.

(09-16-2019, 08:03 PM)dennisp3 Wrote: So let’s fire all the coaches and keep the brinks truck baby who has made it clear that’s it’s all about the money not the team or his team mates. Does anyone believe if he gets a big contract and the team struggles he won’t be asking for a trade?  Money will not turn him into some pillar of the team. I would hate to lose him but the writing is on the wall and if the trade is good for the team pull the trigger

(09-16-2019, 08:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Dolphins got two 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for Tunsil. There's absolutely no way this team should accept less than that. That should be the very bottom offer and where only talks should start. But knowing Coughlin, we'll probably just get a 3rd and 4th round pick for him.

I'd fire Marone.

(09-16-2019, 08:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ok, maybe not copy and paste.  You just follow what other posters say.
Oh ok. Care to give examples?

I’ve agreed with posters (as have you) but everything i write on here is from me. You’re just making this up but it’s cool. Let me know how Aaron Murray is doing.

He's a FFB. I wouldn't worry about it.

(09-16-2019, 08:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Classic Jags move. This FO has done absolutely nothing right and now this is supposedly a good move?

Takes 2 to Tango.  I am down the middle on this  Honestly I don't think we can keep him no matter what. Would you want to play here?

We do ourselves no favors. The organization is trying hard but just having issues.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-16-2019, 08:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote: All he had to do was make that catch. Maybe the pre- planned upcoming trade request had his mind elsewhere as that ball bounced off of him prior to what was a coast into the end zone.

Nah, we had the chance to win. If Doug Marrone would have went for the fg instead of the 2. It would have gave the strength of our a chance to prove their worth and we would not be here if we got the W

(09-16-2019, 08:12 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Kinda fun watching y'all melt down...

Anyway, I can see a scenario where the Jags trade Ramsey to a playoff contender not named the patriots, net a first and second, and get Fitzpatrick (the good one) from Miami with 2 seconds.

Everyone wins, except the NFL, which starts to look even more like the NBA.

Amen.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

It's not like Ramsey was loafing, or that he doesn't care. He was pissed at Marrone for not calling a challenge. He wants to win. We're probably going to fire Marrone at the end of the year. Why not do it now?

(09-16-2019, 08:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

This is a terrible move any way you look at it. Not only will it make this team that much worse and just ruin the locker room that much more. It hurts the Franchise as a whole in the big picture of things and that's what Khan needs to realize. 

Ramsey is the face of this franchise. Hes the guy everybody knows outside of this fan base. He's the guy in the limelight. He's the guy that helps put this team on the map in the media etc. etc. Hes the only reason why anybody outside of Jacksonville even talks about the Jags. Take him away from this team and people will just go back to talking about when this team is moving to London.

Has the trade been consummated. I want to Jalen flourish so I can say #becausejaguars

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 08:53 PM by D-Money.)

(09-16-2019, 08:32 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He still has the 5th year option which is even more enticing.

Takes 2 to Tango.  I am down the middle on this  Honestly I don't think we can keep him no matter what. Would you want to play here?

We do ourselves no favors. The organization is trying hard but just having issues.

The organization is trying? The moves that have made since we've been to the AFC championship have been like a kid play franchise mode in Madden. We lost damn near all of that team and still expected to be contenders but we forgot that is what not our coaching or FO and that is was in fact the players, that got us to where we were.