Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-17-2019, 02:11 AM)Eric1 Wrote: LOL it just keeps getting better and better...... Marrone you're a [BLEEP] idiot..

https://twitter.com/LaurieFitzptrck/stat...6500543488

Why is it OK that Doug didn't challenge a 3 yard gain, in which led to a FG is being "a bleeping idiot" but the guy who we are discussing gets 0 flak for dropping a gifted pick 6? I mean that was a gift, and an easy 6 if he hangs onto it, why isn't he beating himself up over essentially losing a game he full well had an opportunity to end right then and there with a turnover? Why is it one sided for you? 

Why is the defense an issue for Ramsey when ideally they only allowed 6 points? The touchdown was not on them, the offense turned it over deep in Houston territory.  Last year our defense was still one of the better units, and we just held Houston( A solid offensive team) to 13?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 03:57 AM by irontrooper83.)

Jalen knows the scheme we use and the coaching we have since he's been here, it's nothing new, and he knew this would be the way we play the entire offseason.

On Friday he says he's happy cause he had great talks with Wash and he's grateful he let's him play how he wants. On Sunday defense has a very good game against Watson and Jalen got to play man-to-man with Hopkins.
He has a problem with a 3yard midfield challenge with the HC which in return downplays the spat and avoids to make it bigger than it is by going in press conference and doesn't talk about it, basically protecting the player.

On monday, 3 days before a crucial game, he asks for a trade. That would be a complete overreaction which to be fair would be his style. I mean he's the guy who blocked the entire Jaguars media on twitter simply because a reporter was recording a Fowler-Ngakoue fight that everyone knew about. And that when asked about it later said the Jags media are negative and try to create problems to the team. Jags media who are the softest bunch in the world of sports lol, he has no clue what negative media/fans pressure really is.

Do you really think he does this if he got paid during the offseason? Because to me that's mostly what it's all about, he wanted the bag and he wants it now. He's decided (right or not) that the season is over and wants to go get his bag now elsewhere. I absolutely don't think that Marrone or the scheme is the issue. It can be part of it but I think the entire frustration comes from the fact that he hasn't been paid already. (he kept saying he was ok not being paid this offseason yet he brings it up everytime he does anything).
The zone/man-to-man thing is just the excuse his agent is putting out.

I'm not defending the coaching staff (I'd still want to see any coach having to go out there and perform at the highest level with Bortles, Kessler and a 6th round rookie as their only QB option of course) and I'm not on the "let's trade Jalen" wagon.
Just saying that he could have easily done this in the offseason, holdout or whatever. Doing this after 2 games  and just 3 days ahead of TNF just seems to me that he saw what Antonio Brown managed to get with his attitude and he knows he can get the same result.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 04:17 AM by Eric1.)

(09-17-2019, 03:44 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 02:11 AM)Eric1 Wrote: LOL it just keeps getting better and better...... Marrone you're a [BLEEP] idiot..

Why is it OK that Doug didn't challenge a 3 yard gain, in which led to a FG is being "a bleeping idiot" but the guy who we are discussing gets 0 flak for dropping a gifted pick 6? I mean that was a gift, and an easy 6 if he hangs onto it, why isn't he beating himself up over essentially losing a game he full well had an opportunity to end right then and there with a turnover? Why is it one sided for you? 

Why is the defense an issue for Ramsey when ideally they only allowed 6 points? The touchdown was not on them, the offense turned it over deep in Houston territory.  Last year our defense was still one of the better units, and we just held Houston( A solid offensive team) to 13?

He might have dropped a possible pick six, which was only one play, but he did his job all day (just like every week) and locked Hopkins up. Hopkins had 4 catches for 27 yards against Ramsey. Hopkins is arguably the best WR in the league and Ramsey removed him from the game. Don't you think that helps out everybody else on the Defense and the overall Defense as a whole?

There's obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes. This all didn't just happen because of Sunday's game, or just that challenge. Ramsey puts it all on the line every week. He's giving it 100% every game, whether he's injured or not. He's an elite player entering his prime. He wants to win and is upset that we aren't winning.

Marrone is a lame duck HC who's going to be fired, it's only a matter of time. I don't want to see my team dump a generational talent simply because he (and plenty others I'd bet) doesn't get along with a HC who's literally on his way out.

(09-17-2019, 03:44 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:

Because Ramsey is an elite player and can get a pass for the occasional mistake.

I say get rid of the cancer now, before he becomes a holdout after not getting the pay he demands. This team can not withstand the divisiveness that Ramsey causes. Trade him now to an NFC team for great value.

If Ramsey plays Thursday night it will be a true gauge of his resolve. The tacks are his hometown team and he no doubt harbors an affection for them. If he plays lights out, there’s a chance we can smooth things over. If not, he’s gone by the next game.

Can we trade Coach Moron for Melvin Gordon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(09-16-2019, 06:38 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Everyone is missing the point on why this is happening. This isn't about money. This is about the HC and DC. They have lost the team. The team does not respect Moron or Wash. Ramsey is not stupid, he knows what defense they should run and the coaches continue to run a scared defense that doesn't match the players' skills.

Ramsey feels disrespected by the coaches and has no respect for them because they don't trust him. He is tired of losing because they are too stupid to listen.

Ramsey cannot stand to lose and the fact that he just left the locker room after the game shows he is over with this team. He cannot put up with the coaches any longer.

I also said this team either wins this week and starts a run or it falls apart. It is going to turn worse than Miami is right now.

TC needs to move immediately and cut the fat, Moron needs to be gone asap.

*if you think Ramsey will stay on the Jags through the 5th year and how many ever tags they add, then think twice. He will walk away than have to play for idiots.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

#1 ego rider
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 07:02 AM by Perkolater.)

(09-17-2019, 06:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: If Ramsey plays Thursday night it will be a true gauge of his resolve. The tacks are his hometown team and he no doubt harbors an affection for them. If he plays lights out, there’s a chance we can smooth things over. If not, he’s gone by the next game.

He won't. He'll quit if he even steps on the field. Great player, but I am sick of his attitude. Let him go be a cancer somewhere else, preferably Miami.

"Ramsey feels disrespected" Awwww... .poor wittle thing.... Give me a break.

Awwwwwwwwww did the little whiny [BLEEP] change her facebook status to single? [BLEEP] Jalen Ramsey.. Get your punk [BLEEP] off my team.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-17-2019, 07:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Awwwwwwwwww did the little whiny [BLEEP] change her facebook status to single? [BLEEP] Jalen Ramsey.. Get your punk [BLEEP] off my team.
[BLEEP] that guy, sick of his [BLEEP].
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-17-2019, 07:07 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 07:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Awwwwwwwwww did the little whiny [BLEEP] change her facebook status to single? [BLEEP] Jalen Ramsey.. Get your punk [BLEEP] off my team.
[BLEEP] that guy, sick of his [BLEEP].

Preach!!!

(09-17-2019, 06:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: If Ramsey plays Thursday night it will be a true gauge of his resolve. The tacks are his hometown team and he no doubt harbors an affection for them. If he plays lights out, there’s a chance we can smooth things over. If not, he’s gone by the next game.

He won't. He'll quit if he even steps on the field. Great player, but I am sick of his attitude. Let him go be a cancer somewhere else, preferably Miami.

If he doesnt want play then suspend him for Conduct. He loses game checks and a season toward FA and his tune will change.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Make sure he takes all of Deion's old used jockstraps with him..

If I ever see this dude at the Bank in a titans jersey, you bet your [BLEEP] I’m throwing the biggest plate of nachos / beer at him if I get the chance. Don’t care if I get banned from games for life. [BLEEP] Jalen Ramsey

(09-17-2019, 07:19 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: If I ever see this dude at the Bank in a titans jersey, you bet your [BLEEP] I’m throwing the biggest plate of nachos / beer at him if I get the chance. Don’t care if I get banned from games for life. [BLEEP] Jalen Ramsey

Floridaman lives up to stereotypes, more at 6.

The actions of Jalen has to be deeper than what the surface reveals team wise. I'll refrain from bashing him because we the fans has been wanting an player of his caliber at any position for a loooooooonng time. Yes, he's being Jalen to whom he is. Jalen is no different than anyone else, including we the posters.

Jalen is simply being Jalen.

NH3...
"AZANE"

trading Ramsey would be the biggest mistake we could possibly make. Don't do it!
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

3 1sts will cause me to part ways