Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-26-2019, 10:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He gets however long the CBA says. Then after that force him to comeback or he gets suspended. Then when he shows up tell him to go run the whole practice on his own. Sit him on game day.

He will quit quickly and walk away.

I was on his side, but after the Jags tried to repair it, him wanting to be like stars in the NBA, and all his actions this week he needs to be sitting while wasting his prime.

If he doesn't want to be part of a winning team, he can go sit on the bench and watch them win.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Honestly, no. As much as it would be a "in your face" to Ramsey, this team needs the picks to replace the void Jalen will create if he were to sit/not play. Take the 1st deal that nets 2 1sts and a player and be done with it. Let this big baby go the way of Chad Johnson, TO and AB. Will never win a ring, will always be at the maturity level of a 12 year old, and will be a headache for any coaching staff/FO thats not winning 9+ games a season every season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2019, 12:01 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: He may be in for a rude awakening when he realizes Coughlin isn't going to kiss his [BLEEP] unless Khan forces him to do so. In which case, I'm sure TC would resign on principle.

No idea if JR is prepared to sit out games and lose money, but that's where we're at now...

At this point, I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing.

(09-27-2019, 12:03 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 12:01 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: He may be in for a rude awakening when he realizes Coughlin isn't going to kiss his [BLEEP] unless Khan forces him to do so. In which case, I'm sure TC would resign on principle.

No idea if JR is prepared to sit out games and lose money, but that's where we're at now...

At this point, I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing.

I can't really make a strong case for TC. Especially after the reach for 4nette and BB5 ext. on his watch. 

Wouldn't lose sleep.

(09-26-2019, 11:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 11:04 PM)Calmecac Wrote: I hope the Jags consider again that offer.

That "offer" was sheer speculation. No one knows if that was ever actually on the table.

(09-26-2019, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: a 1st a 3rd and Goedert and i would do it

I'd be good with that. 

I do think the iggles value DG as their heir apparent at TE though...  so... not likely.

ok then, give me Ertz.  I would want one of them

[BLEEP] him. Just end this circus already.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-27-2019, 07:23 AM)Rico Wrote: [BLEEP] him. Just end this circus already.

I’m way over his arrogant self. But it makes me want to dig my heels in. He stays put with us OR gets traded to a bottom feeder. No way I trade home to a contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Sorry if I'm late to the party but this is probably why Jalen's baby mama is in Nashville and not here -

https://twitter.com/samanthadagher/statu...75968?s=21

(09-27-2019, 08:01 AM)d4rkman Wrote: Sorry if I'm late to the party but this is probably why Jalen's baby mama is in Nashville and not here -

Boi! You a dog!

(09-27-2019, 08:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 08:01 AM)d4rkman Wrote: Sorry if I'm late to the party but this is probably why Jalen's baby mama is in Nashville and not here -

Boi! You a dog!

Money and fame will do that to a man. [BLEEP], average Joe's that would register maybe as a 3 out of 10 at best walk around with the confidence of a Dictator or King in this world. Thank God some women are into fetishes just as much as men. LOL. 

Weirdo's.....
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ok, maybe someone with more Twitter experience can help me understand. That’s not “@JalenRamsey” his verified handle. So is that really Ramsey? I tried to look at the handle and it showed the account was suspended for violating rules.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 08:37 AM by Jags.)

I’m not trying to stick up for him, but it seems like whenever a player acts like a fool women start coming out of the woodwork for various reasons. I can see it being an alt account or just some dude trying to get chicks or even just to smear his name.

why would this mean his BM is in Nashville and not here?

(09-27-2019, 12:05 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 12:03 AM)TJBender Wrote: At this point, I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing.

I can't really make a strong case for TC. Especially after the reach for 4nette and BB5 ext. on his watch. 

Wouldn't lose sleep.
I blame Caldwell for convincing TC to sign off on Bottles but TC is clearly to blame for 4nette. TC is still working from the RB era of the 80s and 90s.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 09:10 AM by d4rkman.)

(09-27-2019, 08:36 AM)Jags Wrote: I’m not trying to stick up for him, but it seems like whenever a player acts like a fool women start coming out of the woodwork for various reasons. I can see it being an alt account or just some dude trying to get chicks or even just to smear his name.

That tweet was actually from last year. There's another site that reports on gossip which I'm not a big fan of but apparently Jalen is dating some girl in Vegas, and he and Breanna Tate broke up several months ago

(09-27-2019, 08:28 AM)Jags Wrote: Ok, maybe someone with more Twitter experience can help me understand. That’s not “@JalenRamsey” his verified handle. So is that really Ramsey? I tried to look at the handle and it showed the account was suspended for violating rules.

The screenshots are from his Instagram. If you look at her posts last year when this happened she got a bunch of hate from people for posting it, and he blocked her right after she posted that.

(09-27-2019, 09:02 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 12:05 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I can't really make a strong case for TC. Especially after the reach for 4nette and BB5 ext. on his watch. 

Wouldn't lose sleep.
I blame Caldwell for convincing TC to sign off on Bottles but TC is clearly to blame for 4nette. TC is still working from the RB era of the 80s and 90s.
Then what good is Coughlin if he's so easily persuaded......

(09-26-2019, 10:42 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 06:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I take it you don’t have kids.

I slept on that god awful “chair bed” they have in the room for dads. For 3 days because guess what.... I’m the father.

Telling someone they should go back to work the day after their child is born when it’s THEIR child and not yours is wrong. It’s literally none of your business what he does after the baby is born and there is no rules for how long he can stay away. So you can’t fine him like you would want to.

He should have done better planning, when it came to having kids. At least he made the first one so his girlfriend gave birth before the regular season. You actually can plan for children and when you are paid millions of dollars to play a game, I expect you at work, if you are physically able. For God sakes, the man only works half a year! These games are for real and the team is paying him a lot of money to be on the field, helping win games. Again, I'm not telling SOMEONE to go back to work the day a after their kid is born. I am telling a FATHER who only lives an hour away from his home and makes A LOT of money, to go back to work. You can either chose to have kids during the season and be fined game checks or have them in the off season and receive full pay. If I am a team owner, it is my business what he does after the baby is born, because I'm paying him to be at work. If he isn't there, that is an offense that they could fine him for.

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP

Just stop.

You have already confirmed your delusion with regard to this whole scenario. It is not based in any type of reality.

They need to start pushing this nationally because this has more drama then any political theater.  Man the hearsay and defending and side taking...   jeez he is one of 53 on an NFL roster.  NFL isn't going to become the NBA despite what some players may believe.  I mean sure they may pout and demand trades but the team game tends to rise above individuals.  Ramsey is going to stay outstanding but he is never going to run out of things to feel disrespected about in his life.  Let's hope he puts great effort into fatherhood and commits to the long haul.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-26-2019, 10:53 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 09:56 AM)Mikey Wrote: ....please give us warning to pre-pop the popcorn before dropping gems like these.

You don't just 'rub some dirt on it' and be done with the delivery within a day. Having another child only complicates the matter further, mom is going to be in bed and recuperating for several days regardless of how the newborn is delivered. The simple act of preparing a meal would be an endeavor, especially if there is also a second toddler to care after.

I worked two jobs as well when my son was born. Both my employers were fully aware of the approximate due date, and that I planned to take time off to tend to wife and baby alike. Both jobs were perfectly fine with it, and even when he came a little early, schedules were flexible enough to account for my absence. I took a week, and that first week was still pretty rough, because every 2 or 3 hours, it's feeding time again, and changing time, and then trying to get back to sleep time, and you end up little more than a zombie as you sleep walk through daily responsibilities. Frankly, I would have been worthless at either job.  Guess I'm just not the man your dad was, but I am fine with that, and I'd wager Jalen is, too.

Dude, you fly her family out here to help her. That's what a thoughtful new father with an important job and a ton of money would do. Then, when you get home from work, you do what you're supposed to do. If the mother has no family, you hire a nanny and maid to wait on her and the kids. He's a football star for God's sake! This is not hard to figure out. He is not some Joe Schmo with an average job. He works half a year and could have planned to have the baby in the offseason/preseason. When you have a kid during the regular season, the rules shouldn't change. If you are physically able to play, you play. That's why NFL players make big bucks.

Mr. Coughlin, thank you for visiting duvalpride.com, but please go back to running the franchise.

(09-27-2019, 09:31 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 10:53 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Dude, you fly her family out here to help her. That's what a thoughtful new father with an important job and a ton of money would do. Then, when you get home from work, you do what you're supposed to do. If the mother has no family, you hire a nanny and maid to wait on her and the kids. He's a football star for God's sake! This is not hard to figure out. He is not some Joe Schmo with an average job. He works half a year and could have planned to have the baby in the offseason/preseason. When you have a kid during the regular season, the rules shouldn't change. If you are physically able to play, you play. That's why NFL players make big bucks.

Mr. Coughlin, thank you for visiting duvalpride.com, but please go back to running the franchise.

For all the things Coughlin is I don't see him taking this position on family matters. This guy is really whacked out over the whole work/life balance thing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2019, 11:09 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Condoms aren't expensive and in this day and age, you should always have one. It takes 2 seconds to put on. Saying, "you shag when you shag, and when the baby is due, it's due," is the reason why the world is overpopulated and so many kids are in the foster system. People need to be responsible and plan better.

....this is starting to cross the line into political forum commentary.

It might have been better to say, just because you shag and don't wear a raincoat, that doesn't mean you are going to have plans approx. 9 mos. from that date.