Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

(09-19-2019, 05:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 04:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: To be quite honest, I would give up a fantasy football win if Henry is shut down tonight.  I just have a feeling that our Jaguars are going to pull this one off tonight.  We'll have you converted reformed to a Jaguars fan soon enough.

Nice to know henry is on your fantasy team. I hope he keeps it up, split carries with lewis last wk but i think that was mostly because of the heat. Few more plays with henry could have been the difference in that game. . That and mary seeing checkdowns instead of eating turf

Henry is probably your team's best offensive player.  A close second in my mind would be Delanie Walker, though he is getting a bit "old" in "football years".  Those are the only two players on your team's offense that I see as a "threat" tonight.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 05:38 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(09-19-2019, 05:15 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Nice to know henry is on your fantasy team. I hope he keeps it up, split carries with lewis last wk but i think that was mostly because of the heat. Few more plays with henry could have been the difference in that game. . That and mary seeing checkdowns instead of eating turf

Henry is probably your team's best offensive player.  A close second in my mind would be Delanie Walker, though he is getting a bit "old" in "football years".  Those are the only two players on your team's offense that I see as a "threat" tonight.

Thats about all we've got. AJ brown had a good week 1 for a rookie, but so did corey davis several years ago..  and hasnt done anything since. 
Think our biggest offensive problems all stem from mariota. Hard to have many threats on offense when the qb just cant seem to get em the ball

Bet adam humpries is second guessing his choice to pick the tacks over the pats about now
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Bad attendance, bad game, bad players ... wonder how long it takes till Fox pulls the cord to switch to a more competitive baseball game like the Cubs vs Cards.

Key will be to keep Mary and the tacks off the field ....while the 'stache racks up downs.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jags are 5-13 since the AFC championship game. Let that sink in.....UGH

Love my Jags but got Tennessee running it down our throats tonight. Interesting thing is will the team stay the course if we do go 0-3 and get embarrassed again on the national stage?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-19-2019, 06:43 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Jags are 5-13 since the AFC championship game.  Let that sink in.....UGH

Love my Jags but got Tennessee running it down our throats tonight.  Interesting thing is will the team stay the course if we do go 0-3 and get embarrassed again on the national stage?

I surprised there's five. Can only remember 2 and they were at home in 2000 and 2001. So, we've beaten them three times since 2002? Sounds about right.

(09-19-2019, 07:01 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 06:43 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Jags are 5-13 since the AFC championship game.  Let that sink in.....UGH

Love my Jags but got Tennessee running it down our throats tonight.  Interesting thing is will the team stay the course if we do go 0-3 and get embarrassed again on the national stage?

I surprised there's five. Can only remember 2 and they were at home in 2000 and 2001. So, we've beaten them three times since 2002? Sounds about right.
Talking about our overall record since the loss to the 2017 pats.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 07:07 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(09-19-2019, 04:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: As a tacks fan, got a bad feeling about this one. Think you guys take it. Tacks have sucked tremendously on 3rd down. Mary has retreated fully into his shell. If Henry can get going, they may have a shot. Dont see the tacks scoring many points. No idea about your qb, just what i've seen on here. Tacks D playing pretty well. Low scoring game, the nfl elite should hate this one, but tacks/jags tnf is one of my favorite weeks of the season.

*stealing a quote from South Park's "The Losing Edge" episode*

There's no way you lose to us, we're terrible!

(09-19-2019, 07:03 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 07:01 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I surprised there's five. Can only remember 2 and they were at home in 2000 and 2001. So, we've beaten them three times since 2002? Sounds about right.
Talking about our overall record since the loss to the 2017 pats.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry. But now that I brought it up, I wonder what our overall record against the Titans is. Time for some Google.

If we can win tonight, i think we turn it around and make the playoffs

Not as bad as I thought. We're 7-11 against them since 2010. Did you guys know there's a Wiki page just for our rivalry with them?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguars%...ns_rivalry

(09-19-2019, 04:52 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve got a bad feeling Jags will win too.  I wouldn’t be putting money on it though.  I kinda hope Henry trucks Jalen.  I mean runs right through him making him look like a fool.  Just don’t hurt him so we can’t trade him.  This is the one time I don’t think I’ll be pissed off if we lose to the tacks.  I heard ya’ll been taking the “flaming tack” thing too seriously and the had a fire on the field last week.  Nice.

I'm going the other way with it:

I hope Jalen gets a pick six, so he's either happy enough to be more patient, or ups his market value to his team.  I'm setting my spite aside and rooting for the Jags - and Jalen.

Minshew getting a lot of national love from NFL and ESPN.

(09-19-2019, 07:14 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 04:52 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve got a bad feeling Jags will win too.  I wouldn’t be putting money on it though.  I kinda hope Henry trucks Jalen.  I mean runs right through him making him look like a fool.  Just don’t hurt him so we can’t trade him.  This is the one time I don’t think I’ll be pissed off if we lose to the tacks.  I heard ya’ll been taking the “flaming tack” thing too seriously and the had a fire on the field last week.  Nice.

I'm going the other way with it:

I hope Jalen gets a pick six, so he's either happy enough to be more patient, or ups his market value to his team.  I'm setting my spite aside and rooting for the Jags - and Jalen.

Minshew getting a lot of national love from NFL and ESPN.

I definitely want the Jags to win!  But also want Henry to truck that fool Ramsey.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Erm, are there ANY fans there?!

(09-19-2019, 07:41 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Erm, are there ANY fans there?!

Plenty of Jags fans!  Just not Jalen fans.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

It looks like it's a capacity crowd of 12, just 12.

(09-19-2019, 07:44 PM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote:

It looks like it's a capacity crowd of 12, just 12.

NFL breaks attendance records!! :Smile

Damn it is raining hard. Should add an extra layer of fun to tonight.

Welp, it's 5 o clock.. Time to start drinking. It's going to be a long night.

(09-19-2019, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Welp, it's 5 o clock.. Time to start drinking. It's going to be a long night.
So jealous of watching football on the west coast.

Last time watching Jalen. Awful.

Stadium attendance looks like a preseason 4 game.

(09-19-2019, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Welp, it's 5 o clock.. Time to start drinking. It's going to be a long night.

Half slobbered......only way to watch this team.