Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: do you belieave in the Mustache
yes
no
50%
75%
100%
if jags win tonight yes
corn
Jaxson de Ville
Blank #2
[Show Results]

do you believe in the mustache????

its there for most part just not that noticable yet.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Try this
[Image: 900.jpg]

it won't work unless its all natrual,which the one i have now is.

(09-20-2019, 04:56 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 04:53 PM)H8tank Wrote: I need more choices in the poll before I can decide.

I kinda felt like I was at a buffet.  I tried clicking them all.

I clicked Yes and 100% LOL  Laughing

update on my mustache,parents know its there now,and looks like i get to keep it.

(09-20-2019, 10:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: update on my mustache,parents know its there now,and looks like i get to keep it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm willing to get off the Wells Fargo building and get on the stache ride.
No pain, no gain.

once people here see my next video everyone will be on board with the stache. video comeing firday.

(09-22-2019, 05:09 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: once people here see my next video everyone will be on board with the stache. video comeing firday.

We won without your mustache, you might be angering the football gods with your knockoff counterfeiting attempt.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-20-2019, 04:48 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 04:35 PM)Mikey Wrote: all hope is lost until you get to 91%, wolfer

Jags won last night with me at 75% belieaf so thats not true,and im at 88% now. last i checked 88 is higher then 75.

You've been around long enough to know that 91% is the true measure of confidence.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 11:27 AM by snowwolf776.)

(09-22-2019, 06:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 05:09 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: once people here see my next video everyone will be on board with the stache. video comeing firday.

We won without your mustache, you might be angering the football gods with your knockoff counterfeiting attempt.

no i had it thursday night. i also had it in my last video i made before titans game. it was barly visble then. now you can see it.

go watch this video,and look. you can see it there. barely visble but its there.  look in my post called team needs our support.

team needs our support!!!!!
the video is in the post by me this year called suppot the team.!!!!

team needs our support!!!!!

ok so i have a friend that always tells me the jags scores,or they wll win which ussallety jinxs the team,and they lose. 

well the mustache said thats not happening. friend said broncos would lose,and they did.    

I am now at 100% belieave in the mustache.