Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars will win no less than 7 games this season

We've most likely already played our two toughest games.  

Look no further than the remaining schedule:

Titans - This will be a win tonight just because this will confuse the fanbase the most.
Broncos - (0-2)
Panthers - (0-2) and Cam hurt and can't get right
Saints - Brees hurt
Bengals - (0-2)
Jets - (0-2) on their 3rd string QB
Texans - We pretty much laid blueprint on know how to destroy Watson.  
Colts - Luck gone
Titans - Who knows who the quarterback will be at this point
Bucs - meh
Chargers - Serious injuries and at least it's at home..
Raiders - meh
Falcons - ok, may have some issues
Colts -

The combined record of the remaining schedule is 7-15. Not a single 2-0 team.  And no team is 2-0 in division.

Some are saying the Jaguars suck, but relatively, not really.  Even if we lose Ramsey, no reason not to compete for AFC South.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If they get rid of Ramsey, I bet they don't win another game..Gotta keep that locker room happy.

i'll have what he's drinking, Budweiser says 5 wins tops.

You were spot on with the Titans game. Very confused on how to predict the rest of the season.

However, as you pointed out... wow.. schedule looks very easy at this point. I'll go game by game, but damn... we really should go on a roll here.

8-8 and 9-7 purgatory. Just like yall like it.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-20-2019, 12:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: 8-8 and 9-7 purgatory. Just like yall like it.

Still want to cut Campbell?

(09-19-2019, 07:15 PM)uthill Wrote: If they get rid of Ramsey, I bet they don't win another g
ridiculous

Division is very winnable.

(09-20-2019, 12:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Division is very winnable.

They could be "tied" for first in AFC South as early as this Sunday night.

Colts vs Atlanta
Texans vs Chargers

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 06:50 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Here’s how I see it.

We have a real shot at winning our division and getting a home playoff game.

The Colts have Brissett at QB so we should sweep them.
We had a shot at sweeping the Texans but if we can split that matchup.
We really need the beat the Titans up in Tennessee which would give us a sweep.

5-1 in the division would be awesome.

(09-20-2019, 12:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: 8-8 and 9-7 purgatory. Just like yall like it.

9-7 will win the division.

(09-20-2019, 06:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Here’s how I see it.

Go take a peep at Brissett's stats real quick. Not sure why everyone keeps saying Indy will be 2 gimmees.

(09-19-2019, 07:09 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: We've most likely already played our two toughest games.  

Look no further than the remaining schedule:

Titans - This will be a win tonight just because this will confuse the fanbase the most.
Broncos - (0-2)
Panthers - (0-2) and Cam hurt and can't get right
Saints - Brees hurt
Bengals - (0-2)
Jets - (0-2) on their 3rd string QB
Texans - We pretty much laid blueprint on know how to destroy Watson.  
Colts - Luck gone
Titans - Who knows who the quarterback will be at this point
Bucs - meh
Chargers - Serious injuries and at least it's at home..
Raiders - meh
Falcons - ok, may have some issues
Colts -

The combined record of the remaining schedule is 7-15. Not a single 2-0 team.  And no team is 2-0 in division.

Some are saying the Jaguars suck, but relatively, not really.  Even if we lose Ramsey, no reason not to compete for AFC South.
Wow, our schedule is looking mighty soft. Maybe we can get above 0.500

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Don't sleep on the Panthers game. Saints, Raiders, Falcons, and Chargers are still going to be iffy games. Those divisional wins are obviously important. It will be a tight race. And this all comes down to how the offense performs. The run blocking needs to improve. Even with Minshew having some spark, a one-dimensional offense does not score many points.

(09-21-2019, 09:15 AM)Jagulars Wrote: Don't sleep on the Panthers game. Saints, Raiders, Falcons, and Chargers are still going to be iffy games. Those divisional wins are obviously important. It will be a tight race. And this all comes down to how the offense performs. The run blocking needs to improve. Even with Minshew having some spark, a one-dimensional offense does not score many points.

The Kansas City Chiefs disagree wholeheartedly with that last statement. You must still be living in the  early 2000s.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-20-2019, 09:42 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 06:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Here’s how I see it.

Go take a peep at Brissett's stats real quick. Not sure why everyone keeps saying Indy will be 2 gimmees.

Agreed. Brissett is probably better than the average Jag fan thinks. But the Jags have matched up well with them (kind of like the tacks have with us the last few years) so I think we'd have to be favored in those games. We'll see.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.