Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
And the Legend Continues...

You hear about that time Gardner Minshew broke Tony Khan's spreadsheet?

Well the legend continues...
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You hear about when he tried to break his hand to get medical redshirted?

(09-21-2019, 12:20 AM)icey14 Wrote: You hear about when he tried to break his hand to get medical redshirted?

That's when the legend started.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I hear he punched a shark in the ocean
The Khan Years

[Image: 69274246_203639787294069_329735936027713...NQ%3D%3D.2]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-21-2019, 03:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/GardnerMinshew5/stat...75840?s=20

This is exactly who this team needed.. Dude seems like he's money, on and off the field..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I heard he went on vacation to the Virgin Islands and now they just call them islands...

Last time he went to Hawaii on vacation he caused months of volcanic eruption
The Khan Years

How can you not love this guy! We’ve found our GUY

Gardner Minshew II has three fists. One on each hand, and one under his mustache.

Gardner Minshew is the guy that Chuck Norris is afraid of.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2019, 08:16 AM by PF*.)

My favorite, I think it was on the board somewhere b/c I am plagiarizing it so I apologize to the oriignal poster but it just cracked me up-

He knows what Willis is talkin' about.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Bortles couldnt hang in a drinking contest with Minshew

He once won tic tac toe in 2 moves

Brett Favre could throw a football over 50 yards. Gardner Minshew can throw Brett Favre even further.

[Image: 70681643_3094589170616020_28225212570256...e=5E35A3E3]

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2019, 04:08 PM by MoJagFan.)

He doesn't walk on water because he wants everyone to know he can swim....

Edit:
I was at church today and a friends son is big time into football and fantasy players and even loves stats.  Just to test him I asked him what he thought about Nick Foles injury.  He said well at least you have Uncle Rico playing now.
The Khan Years