Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week Four Injury Updates

The good thing is that playing on Thursday means they have an extra 3 days to get well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2019, 12:44 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: The good thing is that playing on Thursday means they have an extra 3 days to get well.

Indeed. 

We'll definitely need Dareus  - and Dede makes it that much tougher for a secondary to cover all 3 receivers who are frequently on the field. Lee may be another week away from getting increased targets and building chemistry w/ Minshew.

Good grief Dareus stays hurt.

(09-25-2019, 12:56 PM)rocdee Wrote: Good grief Dareus stays hurt.

It's likely the same elbow injury he's been nursing for several weeks and they want to give him some days off to heal each week.

Some good news here:

[Image: 79cd1f55755c647e46913ee5156f017c-full.png]

Westbrook and Dareus apparently were excused for personal absences so they may be OK, Myles practiced full, Conley and Oliver got limited work in.

https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...95649?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I’m convinced that Marqise Lee is an apparition. He only exists on the roster.

(09-26-2019, 11:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m convinced that Marqise Lee is an apparition. He only exists on the roster.

So basically an Albino Tiger patronus?

[Image: e1af1c2ca376fcb307c383d69c7720b3.jpg]

https://twitter.com/johnreid64/status/11...38113?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Broncos could be without corners Calhoun and Kareem Jackson. Also without RT Jawuan James.

Look out for games from Conley and Westbrook. Chark likely to see Harris.

(09-26-2019, 11:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m convinced that Marqise Lee is an apparition. He only exists on the roster.

...and the salary cap, sadly.

(09-27-2019, 10:05 AM)Mikey Wrote:

...and the salary cap, sadly.
Only for this year and then he's gone.

I really like Conley, Chark and Westbrook but this upcoming WR class is really good.

https://twitter.com/demetrius82/status/1...57699?s=21

(09-27-2019, 01:42 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/demetrius82/status/1...57699?s=21

Sucks. When we ever be able to see some of Flips two TE's sets? I seem to recall him being known for some exotic ones.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.