Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Believe in the Stache!!!!!!!

(09-26-2019, 04:28 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 12:04 AM)Corriewf Wrote: So excited about the fire next week!

Dude, he doesn’t want to do that.  Just let it go.

His words say no, but his eyes say yes!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 04:28 PM)Jags Wrote: Dude, he doesn’t want to do that.  Just let it go.

His words say no, but his eyes say yes!

I see you’re new here.  Welcome aboard.  But there are a few things a noob may or may not get.  Normally, I wouldn’t care about you egging someone on about something.  This isn’t one of those cases.

[Image: EFa5f54WkAAgGLU?format=jpg&name=medium]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-26-2019, 05:35 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Corriewf Wrote: His words say no, but his eyes say yes!

I see you’re new here.  Welcome aboard.  But there are a few things a noob may or may not get.  Normally, I wouldn’t care about you egging someone on about something.  This isn’t one of those cases.

I get what you’re saying.. you can’t cook an egg without heat..need FIRE!

(09-26-2019, 05:38 PM)knarnn Wrote: [Image: EFa5f54WkAAgGLU?format=jpg&name=medium]

Love it!!

Uncle Rico has aged a bit!

(09-26-2019, 05:40 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:35 PM)Jags Wrote: I see you’re new here.  Welcome aboard.  But there are a few things a noob may or may not get.  Normally, I wouldn’t care about you egging someone on about something.  This isn’t one of those cases.

I get what you’re saying.. you can’t cook an egg without heat..need FIRE!

I also get what you’re saying.  You’re saying you’re a moron that can’t understand a subtle hint.

(09-26-2019, 05:38 PM)knarnn Wrote: [Image: EFa5f54WkAAgGLU?format=jpg&name=medium]

Oozes with manly epicness
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-26-2019, 05:50 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:40 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I get what you’re saying.. you can’t cook an egg without heat..need FIRE!

I also get what you’re saying.  You’re saying you’re a moron that can’t understand a subtle hint.

Woah! That’s deep! 

@Snow- So you get a stuffed animal representing the other team. Light your fire pit up. Very safe. Throw the stuffed animal in the fire in your video. Everyone gets fired up! After the video roast some marshmallows.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 07:49 PM by Jags.)

You’re spare parts there,  aren’t ya boy?

Alright folks, break it up.. Leave the wolf alone.. He don't wanna burn his animals..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-26-2019, 07:45 PM)Jags Wrote: You’re spare parts there,  aren’t ya boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUvGhT4KwM

That’s where I got it from. Like I told you, we ain’t that much different. So....let this one slide.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 05:15 PM by snowwolf776.)

look this was made to hype up the fans,it wasn't made so someone can tell me to burn things. if you have that bad of an obsession with burning things maybe you should go to a website that talks about burning garbage in fires.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-27-2019, 05:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: look this was made to hype up the fans,it wasn't made so someone can tell me to burn things. if you have that bad of an  obsession with burning things maybe you should go to a website that talks about burning garbage in fires.

I’m sorry wolf. I think I got so hyped I became over hyped and started hyperventilating hyperboles hypothetically hypocritically to the point I’m hyphenated.

apology accepted,please help other fans now to see the video,and get hyped up before he game tommorrew afternoon.

bump

(09-28-2019, 07:10 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: bump

So, where is the video you said you’d post Friday?  Or did I miss it?

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 07:44 AM by snowwolf776.)

(09-26-2019, 12:04 AM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 08:35 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: sorry only one video pre-week before the game.  as you can see though that fire,and postive is back in me.

So excited about the fire next week!

(09-28-2019, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 07:10 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: bump

So, where is the video you said you’d post Friday?  Or did I miss it?

I had already posted the video for this week. its here in this post on the first page. the very first thing on the first page.

here you go since you missed seeing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7HOvuFAsCY