Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew with a Knee Injury?

(10-02-2019, 03:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 11:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm hearing reports Minshew has a knee injury.  Supposedly it's on the injury report.

Did you not watch the Denver game?

Did I not watch it?  No, I did not not watch it.  

Yes, I remember the incident, but I didn't think it was something that would linger.  When he showed up on the injury report, I feared it was more serious than it apparently was.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well there must be something wrong if he is wearing a brace. If he was completely fine they wouldnt be taking any precaution.

(10-02-2019, 11:56 AM)Brett Wrote: It happened at the end of the Broncos game on the final drive. Happens at the 7 second mark:

Am I the only one to notice that the down judge on that highlight reel wears the uniform nicely?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-02-2019, 04:09 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Well there must be something wrong if he is wearing a brace.  If he was completely fine they wouldnt be taking any precaution.

https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...60773?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(10-02-2019, 04:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 11:56 AM)Brett Wrote: It happened at the end of the Broncos game on the final drive. Happens at the 7 second mark:

Am I the only one to notice that the down judge on that highlight reel wears the uniform nicely?

Maybe he had it tailored.

Just like another 6th round pick. He’s stealing powers from other QB’s like space jam....

[Image: portland-press-herald_3779501.jpg?fit=800%2C1163&ssl=1]

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 04:57 PM by p_rushing.)

Minshew got hit low with multiple cheap shots from Chubb, but Minshew caused Chubb to tear his ACL from the contact with his legs.

The legend grows

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 05:09 PM by Mowerguy.)

(10-02-2019, 04:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Minshew got hit low with multiple cheap shots from Chubb, but Minshew caused Chubb to tear his ACL from the contact with his legs.

The legend grows

It was the 'stache  man ....you don't po the 'stache!

[Image: EF4sqzzW4AIw8Av?format=jpg&name=900x900]
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-02-2019, 04:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 04:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Am I the only one to notice that the down judge on that highlight reel wears the uniform nicely?

Maybe he had it tailored.

If that's a "he".... I might need to hand over my man card.
Signature goes here.

(10-02-2019, 03:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 03:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Did you not watch the Denver game?

Did I not watch it?  No, I did not not watch it.  

Yes, I remember the incident, but I didn't think it was something that would linger.  When he showed up on the injury report, I feared it was more serious than it apparently was.

Ah, see I expected him to be limited this week from that last hit, if anything just due to soreness. Once he completed the game I was pretty sure it wasn't anything serious, but this is no surprise to me right now