Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
iPhone user sues Apple after claiming device turned him gay

iPhone user sues Apple after claiming device turned him gay

An iPhone user is suing Apple after claiming an app on his phone turned him gay.

The plaintiff, identified only as D Razumilov, argues he became "mired in same-sex relationships" this summer after getting involved in a cryptocurrency app.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-n...r-20392402
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He bought an Apple.. Pretty sure he was that way before the purchase

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-04-2019, 11:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: He bought an Apple.. Pretty sure he was that way before the purchase

Man I miss the 90s when you could make that joke.

It's no longer allowed, sir!

(10-04-2019, 11:30 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 11:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: He bought an Apple.. Pretty sure he was that way before the purchase

Man I miss the 90s when you could make that joke.

It's no longer allowed, sir!

Lol not in my mind

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Ah, the Gay Nineties. the Gilded Age.
Oops, wrong century.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-04-2019, 10:44 AM)The Drifter Wrote: An iPhone user is suing Apple after claiming an app on his phone turned him gay.

I'm sure he'll find someone to turn him around.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Apples defense attorney- " So? Our product turned you gay? "

iPhone user- " Yes"

Defense attorney- Flops out member- " Prove it".
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Haaaaaay! I’m a ssthuper proud apple user. I’ll tell anyone. I don’t care who knows it. Took me a while to switch, but once I did I never looked back at android.

And I am super straight. Although, since it’s not the 90’s, it is now frowned upon to proudly exclaim that.

"If I am going to spend $1449 on a phone, it better have marital aids stuck all over it and 3-D X-Ray vision.."
--- D Razumilov

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

My iPhone is fabulous.

Society is getting dumber and dumber. This guy has to be doing it for publicity. No rational human can think he can win. This won't even go to court. It'll get thrown out. Instead of making him gay, I think it gave him brain damage.

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that we are in the 1990's.

So, there is actually a lot to ponder here. Dude downloaded the gay cryptocurrency gaycoin app and started texting. And he received a text from a gay, 'er... guy that sent him 69 gaycoin, valued at 1.38, along with a message saying "Don't judge without trying," so he did. He started having same sex relationships. The person sent him 1.38 and he basically said okay. Then he did it some more.

Now the dude wants 15,000 dollars worth of rubles.
I have an inquiring mind, and I would like to know:

If he would do this for a dollar thirty-eight, what does he have in mind when he receives the million rubles ($15,000.00)?
Fly to Russia?
Buy ten more I-phones?
What??........

I also wonder if this is how Poutin and Trump got started......

Your @$$ was gay during the Flip Phone era.

IJS.

NH3...
"AZANE"

LOL.  That was my first thought.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-05-2019, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

LOL.  That was my first thought.

What? Really??  I can’t be the only straight iPhone user.  Have ya’ll even tried it?  

Security is better on iOS. Learning curve? Nonexistent.  Updates? Yeah, everyone gets them. On Android you HAVE to have a Galaxy to get an update.  

I’ll say this: I too thought all apple users slept pole to hole.  But after using it, nah.  Now I’m not a fanboy and going to say it’s the only way or anything.  But apple is pretty damn good. And I don’t smash [BLEEP].

(10-05-2019, 06:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  That was my first thought.

What? Really??  I can’t be the only straight iPhone user.  Have ya’ll even tried it?  

Security is better on iOS. Learning curve? Nonexistent.  Updates? Yeah, everyone gets them. On Android you HAVE to have a Galaxy to get an update.  

I’ll say this: I too thought all apple users slept pole to hole.  But after using it, nah.  Now I’m not a fanboy and going to say it’s the only way or anything.  But apple is pretty damn good. And I don’t smash [BLEEP].

It's okay to be an Apple user... not that there is anything wrong with that...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-05-2019, 06:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 06:16 PM)Jags Wrote: What? Really??  I can’t be the only straight iPhone user.  Have ya’ll even tried it?  

It's okay to be an Apple user... not that there is anything wrong with that...

If I didn’t already know you drove a ford, I’d be thinking “here we go! Another SilveRAYdo” owner.  I had so much respect for you.  Now, you tell me you are an android guy.  Idk how to feel about this.

(10-05-2019, 06:27 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 06:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's okay to be an Apple user... not that there is anything wrong with that...

If I didn’t already know you drove a ford, I’d be thinking “here we go! Another SilveRAYdo” owner.  I had so much respect for you.  Now, you tell me you are an android guy.  Idk how to feel about this.

LOL.  I look at it from a different perspective than the "average person".  You have to understand computer stuff and software to "get" my point-of-view.

Windows or anything Micro$oft is the devil.

I like and use Linux on my personal computer and laptop which is largely based on Unix.  My main reason is the operating system and most of the programs are open source which means that anyone can look at the source code, modify it for their needs and/or to improve it and share it with others.  Much of this very board (as well as the majority of web sites) runs on Linux.  Unix was pretty much "the birth" of modern computer operating systems for a lot of hardware in use by every day consumers.  Your modem from your ISP?  It's running some form of Unix/Linux.  Your "smart TV"?  Unix/Linux.

Android is also based on Unix, but much of it is not open source unless the device has been jail broken.  Android is not without flaws and one of the biggest things that I don't care for is how closely tied it is to Google.  The other thing wrong with the Android devices that I have purchased is the fact that it is not easy to delete the applications that you don't want or use (my experience has been with Samsung but I imagine other manufacturers are pretty much the same).

Apple, both the desktop OS and the mobile devices are also based on Unix, but the difference is that it's completely (almost) closed source both software wise and hardware wise.  Earlier versions of the IPhone could only be charged with an Apple Iphone charger as an example (I think this may have changed).  Also the earlier versions wouldn't allow an interface with the phone from a computer without having ITunes for uploading/downloading photos, music, etc. (again this may be different now... don't know).

The bottom line is any device/OS is fine and works well (except anything Micro$oft).  Now if you sport a man-bun, wear skinny jeans and have an IPhone, well.... not that there is anything wrong with that!

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 07:41 PM by homebiscuit.)

My first smartphone was Windows. Although it was older technology, to this day I think it was the smoothest, most intuitive phone I've ever had. Then I owned an Android for a few years. It was aight, but it never really grew on me. Now I have an iPhone 7 Plus and it's one of my most prized possessions. Once I started using Apple I never looked back. My entire family is now blue text field. You guys need to get over this dumb preconception of iPhone vs Android users.

(10-05-2019, 07:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My first smartphone was Windows. Although it was older technology, to this day I think it was the smoothest, most intuitive phone I've ever had. Then I owned an Android for a few years. It was aight, but it never really grew on me. Now I have an iPhone 7 Plus and it's one of my most prized possessions. Once I started using Apple I never looked back. My entire family is now blue text field. You guys need to get over this dumb preconception of iPhone vs Android users.

Ugh, THANK YOU!!!   Damn greenies need to get with the program.   Blue is cool, green drools. Or something. Nothing more infuriating than getting a green text message.