Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Defense got it done at the end. Clots were a bad team today and almost pulled it out though. Hope we can get some confidence and come out stronger after the bye.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED],    now Khan keeps Bladley around for the rest of the year.  

Hope you people are happy

We're Jags fans in here, we don't get to be happy much, let us enjoy this rare event.

Don't worry, there are still plenty of game weeks left to be unhappy.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

No [BLEEP] quit talking about we should still fire Gus and this and that.......my god just enjoy the win. 

Great win lets enjoy it, we got the Bears next, and they are awful 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I got 48 points starting Bortles Arob and Hurns

Despite our best efforts, we still won! YAY!

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

OFF THE SCHNIED !

Wow, they stormed back. Way to hold onto a lead but that was close

That was a quality win.  Huge win in the division.  Time to regroup.  This was more like the team we thought we would see.  The defense has been solid except for penalties.  Getting Colvin and Prince back in the secondary will be huge.  Time to string some wins together.  Great job by the Jags today.  Bortles looked like he knew the D would seal this one. 

Colts are going to fire Pagano and hire John Harbaugh

I wonder if the NFL wants the Jags to succeed in London because....

I'm glad we get that rare taste of victory but we tried a bit too hard to implode at the end. No idea what Gipson was looking at to blow that coverage. The offensive play calling down the stretch was atrocious. I liked that we stood Fowler up outside we were getting good pressure at the end. Maybe keep House on the bench.

No pain, no gain.

Jags have a better roster. Shold beat tbe colts regularly. Andrew luck is the difference

D-line was pretty dominant, but it was against an easy o-line, so who knows what we'll get consistently. Running game finally showed up a little. Bortles looked pretty good overall. Jack had some good plays and a few small mistakes, enough to supplant "do nothing" Skuta.

Anyone else keep getting site certificate errors?

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Hopefully this is the beginning of us coming together and racking up the wins...

NH3...
"AZANE"

If we could only play teams with all rookie offensive linemen every week we'd go 13-3.

Good game everyone...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 03:36 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Jaguars held on to win 30-27!   :woot:  Should be an enjoyable and fun plane trip across the Atlantic back to Jacksonville savoring this win before their bye week!   :yes:  GO JAGUARS!!!!!!   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

The one gameday thread worked!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???