Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Quote:Anyone else keep getting site certificate errors?

Yes, on my phone...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The one gameday thread worked!!

Can we do this more often?

NH3...
"AZANE"

yea. i am

I did yesterday, I just added an exception to my firewall

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Yup on the surfa-ticket changes.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 01:28 PM by americus 2.0.)

Yes! And the avatars don't show up and replying to someone takes forever and the format is all screwed up. And it's on my laptop and Kindle.

Quote:  

Yes! And the avatars don't show up and replying to someone takes forever and the format is all screwed up. And it's on my laptop and Kindle.

The administrators probably failed to renew the site cert and it fell over to the default jaguarsit.com cert. I expect they'll fix it quickly once they actually come to work on Monday. It's an annoyance, but the cert that is on it is a legit jaguars cert.

Yeah. Gus took over the website management

Quote:The one gameday thread worked!!

Please Mods, no more 2nd half threads! PLEASE!

Hey dumb [BLEEP] they're running the ball.

Lol you're all over the road

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]