Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

At least JDub is in mid season form..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It sucks that Julius Thomas is missing the game. He's been one of our few best playmakers on offense this season.

'02

Quote:3m3 minutes ago

Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon

Myles Jack starting at Otto with Skuta inactive. #Jaguars

I told everyone during preseason this was going to happen and everyone told me I was wrong. Guess who is wrong this time!

Sat outside Wembley now. Glad to see Myles is going to start.

Quote:Sat outside Wembley now. Glad to see Myles is going to start.

On my way in Smile

Quote:Wish I could watch this game online Sad. But that would mean waking up at 6:30 California time so maybe not lol.

I've been up since 4:30. No way would I miss this game just because I had to wake up early.

'02

Quote:Colts inactives reveal Phillip Dorsett is up today, but two starting OL down (Reitz, Good). Will force Colts to start as many as 3 rook OLs.

Wow, 3 rookie OL.

Donte Moncrief is also  out. I don't think he made the trip. Who will replace him?

Quote:The London game was on tv last year too.

I believe the local Jacksonville stations bought the feed to air live, but everyone else had to watch online. This year it's on Network TV and on the BBC. In other words, the only way to miss it is to be an absolute wuss by not waking up early enough.

'02

Quote:So we're the Silly Nannies then? Thanks J-Dub.

I was saying the Colts are not London nannies because this is their first trip across the ocean.

Lol

Is this the support group?  

Okay, then.  My name is Marty, and I'm a Jaguar fan. 

Quote:Dang, that sucks that Skuta isn't playing. Good thing we have a great backup in Hayes Pullard behind him so that we aren't forced to play Myles Jack!

Err... they're starting Myles Jack at OTTO.

'02

Quote:I've been up since 4:30. No way would I miss this game just because I had to wake up early.

I am mentally and physically unable to wake up very early, then stay awake all morning without a nap. I can watch this game because I can't take the right kind of sleeping pills.

Quote:I told everyone during preseason this was going to happen and everyone told me I was wrong. Guess who is wrong this time!

A broken clock is right twice a dayWink

Quote:Is this the support group?

Okay, then. My name is Marty, and I'm a Jaguar fan.

Welcome Marty. Just a word of advice, the coffee is burnt, the donuts are stale and JDub doesn't like to give up the talking pillow..

Quote:Sooo do we only have 1 TE?

Also,Jack is starting!!!! Woot woot

Neal Sterling, their tiny project TE recently moved from the WR position, will be the 2nd TE.

'02

Colts have been running double TE sets all year. Very successfully with Doyle I believe. Jack gets the start for a great matchup.

With thr inactive does that mean we have Linder and Beacham starting?

Good morning Jaguar Fans...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 09:06 AM by jaguarmvp.)

I am up early on a Sunday. I hope I'm not disappointed. I bet money the Colts will win. 0 confidence in this coaching staff
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Good morning Jaguar Fans...

NH3...

Top of the morning to you.