Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

I have a feeling Ivory has a decent game and Jack makes a difference

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:GO JAGUARS! Beat those London silly nannies!
We are the silly nannies
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I have a feeling Ivory has a decent game and Jack makes a difference

Agreed...

The OL is intact and Miles will make a difference. Hopefully he'll ensure that he remains on the field until he retires...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I have a feeling Ivory has a decent game and Jack makes a difference

The only way Jack gets a feel for the NFL speed is to actually play him. Makes me wonder who really made the call to play him since I don't think Gusface is that smart.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 09:11 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I believe the local Jacksonville stations bought the feed to air live, but everyone else had to watch online. This year it's on Network TV and on the BBC. In other words, the only way to miss it is to be an absolute wuss by not waking up early enough.

Right. Because I live in Gainesville TV coverage of the game was not available in my area. It will be today.

Quote:The only way Jack gets a feel for the NFL speed is to actually play him. Makes me wonder who really made the call to play him since I don't think Gusface is that smart.

Caldwell sent a message through the local Baskin Robbins .
No commercial messages in sigs

7am local time for me. I think it's time for a beer.

Quote:Welcome Marty. Just a word of advice, the coffee is burnt, the donuts are stale and JDub doesn't like to give up the talking pillow..

Well, I'm ready for my weekly dose of abuse, humiliation, anger, depression, and acceptance.  

If they win this week, it'll just be for the purpose of crushing our hopes again next week.  That seems to be the only reason they ever win. 

I think this team figures it out this week.  I would also think that as long as Myles Jack doesn't look completely lost out there, that we won't see much more of Skuta this year.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 09:15 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

I can't wait to see Myles Jack play, but wish it did not take an injury to get him on the field. Hopefully he plays better than Skuta would have and gets promoted.

Fifteen minutes left. GO JAGUARS!

Quote:Well, I'm ready for my weekly dose of abuse, humiliation, anger, depression, and acceptance.

If they win this week, it'll just be for the purpose of crushing our hopes again next week. That seems to be the only reason they ever win.

Now Marty, you're not holding the pillow of talk yet. We have to wait our turns.

[Image: VnSzhod.jpg]

Wooo

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 09:18 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Well, I'm ready for my weekly dose of abuse, humiliation, anger, depression, and acceptance.

If they win this week, it'll just be for the purpose of crushing our hopes again next week. That seems to be the only reason they ever win.

No it won't. We have nothing to lose next week.

Andrew Luck vs. our defensive scheme. If Andrew Luck is typical Andrew Luck, and our defensive scheme is our typical defensive scheme, jags fans are gonna be crying today. Sorry, just being a realist.

Andrew luck is going to carve us up today. That stupid soft cover 3 ZONE
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Gotta love how hyped Roy Miller is. "Get off the field"

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 09:20 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Andrew Luck vs. our defensive scheme. If Andrew Luck is typical Andrew Luck, and our defensive scheme is our typical defensive scheme, Jags fans are gonna be crying today. Sorry, just being a realist.

Did you know we have more talent this year than the last time we played against Andrew Luck? Like, a lot more.

I get it now, Gus saved Myles Jack til as long as he could, now he'll win the game and save Gus til the end of the season. Brilliant move Gus.

Quote:Andrew luck is going to carve us up today. That stupid soft cover 3 ZONE

Unfortunately, unless our coaches actually put together a solid gameplan. We SHOULD win the LOS today.

Gus is playing checkers at a chess competition