Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Quote:Ivory stinks

I prefer to think he just hasn't had a chance to get going yet, and that at some point he'll start to earn all those millions he's making this year.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So this is what happens when an stoppable force (Jaguars Offense) meets a moveable object (Colts Defense)

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Quote:Also the guy was right in his face...Unbelievable the criticism

Lol a bunch of inept people

So anyone else getting site certificate errors?  So not only is the coaching bad but my information is probably being stolen too. Well at least I don't put much here that is important.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Whats wrong with Blake? Did this staff ruin him.

you dont become the worst coach in history without ending a few careers.

Quote:I'm glad we are winning, but I have to say, the Colts suckered worse than us. They can't catch, run, or block lol. Looks like Houston is winning the south this year.

The AFCS might already be decided this year, unfortunately.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Run the ball on first down every series when your 3 best offensive players are recievers brehs

Jack was going for a ride

Quote:Whats wrong with Blake? Did this staff ruin him.
They don't play to his strengths. He's not a drop back and read the defense kind of guy. He's a boot leg, play action, throw it deep QB. The first play of that drive would have been a perfect time for play action.... but they ran it.

Penalties, penalties, penalties,, yuk.

BB really fortunate on that screen pass attempt.

Quote:Ridiculous that they are running Ivory in stretch plays. Not a good fit. Then again, they did this with Gerhart.

We run the scheme regardless of our personnel.

Gore is hurt...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Does Hurns still play for the Jags or did he disappear after signing a new deal like everybody else does?
Dude Blake sucks man. He has been playing piss poor all year, the Green Bay game was a decent game, he has been south ever since. Guys are getting open he just doesn't make the throws.

Quote:Well shouldn't they be Einsteins by now?

Nah. Our coaching staff is applying Common Core Standards to their teaching process.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

No prince?

They staying away from.Jack

im so glad our d linemen can be tackled. [BLEEP] nfl.

They have 3 rookies starting on the right side of the line, and not one holding call

Quote:Run the ball on first down every series when your 3 best offensive players are recievers brehs

Doing the same thing over and over and over again, and expecting a different result, is the definition of insanity.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Jags throw a screen.... no one fooled.

Colts throw a screen.... everyone fooled.