Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Quote:What do you expect?  Every time it's 3rd and long I mutter to myself, "Here comes a first down."  Happens every.............single...............time.

Well damn it...stop saying it!! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What is the over under on Gus getting canned at the end of the year? I think 6-10 is enough for another extension.

I sure hope Gus is gone soon

Quote:Shut up Gore. No face mask

He's knows the refs are with them

Quote:Hey!! They threw one on the clots!!

About Time...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 10:28 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

It's got to be hard trying to find highlights for the halftime show in this game.

I can't imagine there are very many fans outside of these 2 teams that have much interest in this game.

Maybe texans' fans are rooting for a clots loss, but outside of FF leagues, who could be interested in watching this game?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:All indications seem he will be. I've lost faith in Khan in regards to Bradley.

Khan won't realize the Colts are worse than we are. Thinks this is a turning point, watch...lol we are screwed this year.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Colts in really bad shape. Injuries all over the place; rookies all over the place; continual dropped passes,,,,

and still in the game, lol.

Defense still looks good! Questionable call on house but everything else has been goof

Quote:What is the over under on Gus getting canned at the end of the year? I think 6-10 is enough for another extension.

I have no faith at all in Khan regarding Bradley.  I think the current lead in this game is enough for a 2 year extension.

At this point, I wouldn't be upset if we gave up a 1st for a top tier HC
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Well damn it...stop saying it!! Lol

LOL...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Bortles only has one bad throw in my book

House needs to realize he doesn't play for Green Bay anymore. He won't get away for interference.
No commercial messages in sigs

If this wasn't my team I would have fallen asleep already watching this game.

Quote:Defense still looks good! Questionable call on house but everything else has been goof

The last call wasn't at all questionable, although the earlier one on House where they declined it and penalized Ramsey sure was questionable.

'02

Quote:I have no faith at all in Khan regarding Bradley.  I think the current lead in this game is enough for a 2 year extension.
Bradley already has an extension for next year.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

No flag??????????????????????????????

Who got the rush there?

Lol,, another dropped pass for the clots. Hahahaha