Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Quote:911? I'd like to report a mugging....

I don't think they call it 911 over there...lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm happy.

We're gonna win this

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 11:46 AM by tealfootball.)

ugh..that windup by bortles... Sick.  Gotta fix that bud.

Anyone else like how blake is getting scrappy with their d-line?
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:We have better talent than the clots.   Nice to see this
Easily.  Other than QB, we're probably better at almost every position than them.

Quote:Should gone deep once on a play action

That's some advanced playcalling that our coaches just haven't graduated to yet...  

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 11:46 AM by Section105Fan.)

23-6..........make a note of the time left in the game.....2:51 left in third quarter.

No soft D, keep up the play calling Wash

Nice time consuming drive. Field goal barely good that would have sucked if he missed.
No pain, no gain.

Quote:Anyone else like how blake is getting scrappy with their d-line?
I do

Patrick Omameh is really good

Why do you cringe on everyone of Myer's field goals?  He's made 23 out of his last 25, and the two misses were from 50 yards or more. 

Colts are down three scores. Defense has played well. Keep it up fellas.
No commercial messages in sigs

Garbage Time stats for Luck but only Blake Bortles gets label this because people do not like him. lol. I ride with Blake for better and for worse and i want him to be here for a long time. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Noooooooooo. This is the worst possible outcome. Now we're stuck with Gus for at least another 12 games

Kelvin Beachum heading into the Jaguars locker room. #Jaguars #INDvsJAX

Garbage time. This is where Luck is elite

Nice offensive play and wonderful defensive play...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Garbage Time stats for Luck but only Blake Bortles gets label this because people do not like him. lol. I ride with Blake for better and for worse and i want him to be here for a long time.

Don't count Luck out yet......

Quote:23-6..........make a note of the time left in the game.....2:51 left in third quarter.

Are you related to the bot?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.