Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

If we collapse and lose, ther eis no way you keep Gus and Wash around... Just no way. Get that [BLEEP] scheme out of here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Do it Khan! Regardless of the outcome fire this bum
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Please God make them fumble or something

The offensive play calling was horrible on that last drive. A 2 yard boot leg out of bounds? Brilliant.

No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 12:40 PM by navyguy.)

34-30 Clots

and we still keep Gus as our coach

0-16 or bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colts score a TD or take it to OT and win there

How about that scheme baby?

Quote:We know how this story ends

Fact.

Win or lose- fire Gus Monday! 

I'm just as frustrated as everyone else but I'm going to say that the coaches didn't blow the coverage on that Dorsett touchdown, the players did.

Cue the sadness in ........................................................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Like I told you guys, Bortles needs to be PERFECT to win a game. 99 QB rating and 2 TD passes and 1 TD rushing and Gus defense loses game

Another 34 points given up by Gus defense.

Hardly perfect a few awful throws. Fumbling a screen throw and took some sacks but i wouldnt say the loss is on him.
No Fun

Quote:Cue Gus Bradley defense giving up 34 points again. You don't win in the NFL giving up 27-33 points EVERY game.

Dude,, Lol. Of course you're gonna crow. But, this is the FIRST GAME all year where the offense has looked good all game,, and guess what,, no Turnovers.

Each game is different.

Quote:A 99 QB rating with 3 TDs and 0 turnovers and the defense loses. That's better than ok clown boy.

If you think this has been a "great" game by Bortles, you have lost your freakin mind. Have a nice life with your manlove, I'm not wasting one more second with you.

Quote:If you have been watching the game then you'll know this is another example of a 99 rating telling the wrong story. Bortles has been mostly bad today. The Refs haven't helped at times, but Bortles has repeatedly thrown at linemen and made bad decisions.
Sucks that Bortles let Dorsett run free for the 60+ yard TD...

Oh wait.

Unbelievable

I need a Stiff Drink...

NH3...
"AZANE"

23 times, goiung to be 24 times we lose in the 4th.

Carpooling to the Modis...any one need a ride?
[Image: giphy.gif]

come on D.....