Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This loss was on the defense. I am offically on the Fire Todd Wash bandwagon. (merged)

It's insane that wash is still here years after sprinkles was canned.

The defense has pro bowl level talent at all three levels of you believe Jack was worth his contact, even with Ramsey on the sideline.

If a defense coordinator can't figure out how to make it work with that level of talent against a mediocre at best team and QB then he needs to be gone. The defense has looked lost way too often under the guy, he should have been canned with Bradley.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2019, 09:26 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: It's insane that wash is still here years after sprinkles was canned.

The defense has pro bowl level talent at all three levels of you believe Jack was worth his contact, even with Ramsey on the sideline.

If a defense coordinator can't figure out how to make it work with that level of talent against a mediocre at best team and QB then he needs to be gone. The defense has looked lost way too often under the guy, he should have been canned with Bradley.

I will say this... he doesn't call situational defense very well and the overall talent of the roster has kept him employed by just balling out (most games) for the past 3-4 years

His situational defense seems very 2005.

He's got to go, man

To many penalties. To many turnovers. To many busts on defense. If only we could have had this offense with the 2017 defense.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This defense couldn't sack a paper bag and couldn't stop the run.   Horrific performance all around.  I also want to be officially on the Fire Todd Wash bandwagon.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

285 yards rushing for Carolina... lol. Wow.

I see missed plays not bad calls, out front 7 can’t play the In that’s not on wash that’s on caldwell
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-06-2019, 04:36 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I see missed plays not bad calls, out front 7 can’t play the In that’s not on wash that’s on caldwell

Seemed like Jack was out of position a lot just from watching the game.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I saw a front 7 incapable of stopping the run what’s does that have to do with the coordinator? Myles Jack has a horrible game really he’s been below average all season. Didn’t matter who they put at RB they ran all over us.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-06-2019, 04:36 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I see missed plays not bad calls, out front 7 can’t play the In that’s not on wash that’s on caldwell

Yeah man. Panthers were running the same zone run play and we didn't adjust to stop it

Damn those other teams for trying.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Jack is not a MLB. Probably a great OLB but just doesn’t have it between the ears to be a MLB

We paid Jack to be a star LB, he needs to start playing like it.

Also we just went against a patchwork offensive line and couldn’t get our hands on anyone.

Kamara is going to eat our lunch
A good loser is a good loser

(10-06-2019, 04:44 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We paid Jack to be a star LB, he needs to start playing like it.

Also we just went against a patchwork offensive line and couldn’t get our hands on anyone.

He is a star LB. just not a star MLB.

acuttly no the game isn't on the defense. how many turnovers did jags have 3  panthers had 0 turnovers.  panthers also scored 14 points off those turnovers.  take thoese 14 points away from the panthers jags win the game. its a team sport. 

yes the defense could've played better,but the loss isn't on the defense. you don't win games turning the ball over.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 04:53 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Myles Jack is a terrible MLB, been saying that a while. We desperately need a veteran presence there. Slide Jack back to the outside.

Better yet, trade Ramsey to another team for their first, second, and their MLB (if hes worth anything).

(10-06-2019, 04:52 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Myles Jack is a terrible MLB, been saying that a while. We desperately need a veteran presence there. Slide Jack back to the outside.

Better yet, trade Ramsey to another team for their first, second, and their MLB (if hes worth anything).

We signed an injured guy (Ryan) to man that spot

Kuechley for Ramsey straight up