Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This loss was on the defense. I am offically on the Fire Todd Wash bandwagon. (merged)

(10-06-2019, 04:36 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: 285 yards rushing for Carolina... lol. Wow.

And the majority on the same damn run play.  Motion a WR pre-snap.  On the snap have the TE peeling backside, but it's a basic zone split.  We got guys all over the place and the runners are walking through the big [BLEEP] gap in the red sea.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jax D = Thrash x2

Hindsight is 20/20 You don't get to want him fired after the fact. You will enjoy him for as long as he is here and never complain.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

This D is not performing to the standard of players that we have. Yes we're missing Ramsey and that maybe affects how you gameplan but Wash has been DC for 4 years, we've had a solid core on D over those 4 years and I see so little.

We should have such a unique playbook for D. We have so many impact players at different positions we could scheme to utilise but I just dont see it.

I've said it many times, this D is built to stop the pass and playing with the lead. We can only stop the run if we sell out on the run as our LB's cant shed Oline blocks. So if the RB hits the second level they are gone. Wash is living off 2017 at this point, our turnovers are waaaay down.

Not trying to be reactive to a L but this unit is nowhere near its level right now.

Very entertaining game.

If you told me at the beginning of the season that we wouldn't have Foles or Ramsey playing i would of bet my house we were 0-5 and not even remotely competitive.

(10-06-2019, 04:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Kuechley for Ramsey straight up

You don't want me to quote your dumb takes again do you? Kuechly is one more concussion away from retirement.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(10-06-2019, 05:01 PM)JAllen#41 Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 04:36 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: 285 yards rushing for Carolina... lol. Wow.

And the majority on the same damn run play.  Motion a WR pre-snap.  On the snap have the TE peeling backside, but it's a basic zone split.  We got guys all over the place and the runners are walking through the big [BLEEP] gap in the red sea.

They dont use film to study their opponents.   Just show up thinking talent will win.

(10-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 04:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Kuechley for Ramsey straight up

You don't want me to quote your dumb takes again do you? Kuechly is one more concussion away from retirement.

Just by using his quote as your sig seems like you're more on his jock than mocking him..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-06-2019, 06:30 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 05:01 PM)JAllen#41 Wrote: And the majority on the same damn run play.  Motion a WR pre-snap.  On the snap have the TE peeling backside, but it's a basic zone split.  We got guys all over the place and the runners are walking through the big [BLEEP] gap in the red sea.

They dont use film to study their opponents.   Just show up thinking talent will win.

Is this a serious belief?

(10-06-2019, 08:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 06:30 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: They dont use film to study their opponents.   Just show up thinking talent will win.

Thinly veiled troll job. Don't bother.

(10-06-2019, 06:30 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: They dont use film to study their opponents.   Just show up thinking talent will win.

He'll tell you it is because he wants bratty little boy attention.

It is what it is. Hopefully Ramsey will come back but honestly it’s looking grim

Wash should have been fired even when the defense was playing well. I always said they played well back in the day in spite of him. He is trash and should be removed. Marrone should also foie himself after that for believing he is a good enough coach to continue to defer the kickoff

Look how the Colts D is playing the Chiefs offense. They don't have players scrambling to get back in position giving up big plays. Signs of a team that's well coached, watch film and practice.  The Jaguars D have more talent than them but look like a lost bunch.

(10-06-2019, 10:30 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 08:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Is this a serious belief?
Look how the Colts D is playing the Chiefs offense. They don't have players scrambling to get back in position giving up big plays. Signs of a team that's well coached, watch film and practice.  The Jaguars D have more talent than them but look like a lost bunch.

Huge gap in not thinking they're coached well and not believing they use film to study.

(10-06-2019, 04:38 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 04:36 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I see missed plays not bad calls, out front 7 can’t play the In that’s not on wash that’s on caldwell

Seemed like Jack was out of position a lot just from watching the game.

I don't thin the defense 'play calling' was bad.  Jack seems to be out of position a lot, which to me is more on the player(s).
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Wash needs to go, but what would be the solution mid season? It’s not like they are magically going to be coached into fitting gaps and making routine tackles mid season. This looks like a problem we going have to ride out till the season ends.

(10-06-2019, 07:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 05:21 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: You don't want me to quote your dumb takes again do you? Kuechly is one more concussion away from retirement.

Just by using his quote as your sig seems like you're more on his jock than mocking him..

It feels good though

(10-07-2019, 07:47 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Wash needs to go, but what would be the solution mid season? It’s not like they are magically going to be coached into fitting gaps and making routine tackles mid season. This looks like a problem we going have to ride out till the season ends.

Fitting gaps is fixable. It just requires the players to stay disciplined

I honestly wonder if Poz would consider coming back as an assistant coach? I think it would benefit our LBs. Poz in the locker room alone I think would help